Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

how vital is a sports bra for ladies with bigguns?

cheers :) no more excuses then eh!

i did it! i did day one of the shred last night!! GRRRR check me out!

(actually i sort of slithered bonelessly up the stairs, sweating like a pig, panting and wheezing and mumbling to myself about "that bloody woman" and wondered if it was possible to actually melt bones through intensive exercise.....)

Though it is now on hold until friday - unfortunately for me, a sports bra is not optional.... i dunno which got more bruised, my boobs or my chin......

i did it! i did day one of the shred last night!! GRRRR check me out!

(actually i sort of slithered bonelessly up the stairs, sweating like a pig, panting and wheezing and mumbling to myself about "that bloody woman" and wondered if it was possible to actually melt bones through intensive exercise.....)

Wait untill you start giving her evils and shouting "shut up" at the telly ive only done 2 days and already found myself edging closer to the telly when doing the squatty punch things!!!! :)

Day 3 level 1 complete! Verdict=still just as sweaty!! :)

i'm waiting for my sports bra so did a 3 mile walk pushing buggy, all uphill for 1.5m the back down the same way - and i am struggling to walk at all now lol

Day One Level One complete!! Man I am dead! I do a lot of those exercises at the gym, but not having a rest at all just kills you!!! Lol!!

Went for a 20 min run after, but couldnt manage any more than that! Cant wait for tomorrow!

TattooedMammy said:
i am in exactly the same boat, i still havent started lol

(is there an embarassed smilie?)

Wanna be shred buddies?

Buddies it is :) have done day 1 posted about it on another thread lol lol was hard but not as bad as thought :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ps ditto boob issue had to hold them lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was a naughty girl and didn't do 30DS yesterday oops :) so for my syns skipped the last day at level 2 and went straight to level 3 as I am continuing past the 30 days anyway as I go away in just over three weeks YEY.

So that being said Day 1 @ Level 3 done :)

Btw I don't see a six pack coming...I have taken a picture to see if that helped me to locate it (and hot my Hubbie to look too) but nope mine is still missing I think :) although OH did say that he could see a "definition improvement" lol x

Was a naughty girl and didn't do 30DS yesterday oops :) so for my syns skipped the last day at level 2 and went straight to level 3 as I am continuing past the 30 days anyway as I go away in just over three weeks YEY.

So that being said Day 1 @ Level 3 done :)

Btw I don't see a six pack coming...I have taken a picture to see if that helped me to locate it (and hot my Hubbie to look too) but nope mine is still missing I think :) although OH did say that he could see a "definition improvement" lol x
Definition improvement is better than a poke in the eye! And i dont want to sound insulting but until every single last bit of fat has gone from that area, it will sit on top of the muscles and stop you being able to see them if you get what i mean? You WILL have toned the muscles but if there is fat between muscles and skin then you wont be able to see a 6 pack xx

i dunno if this will help anyone, but i like my fizzy drinks, not so much for the taste but the fizz is really refreshing lol! But i need to drink more water to keep myself hydrated so now i get tesco's value sparking water 17p a 2 litre bottle and put some no added sugar squash in - fizzy but just water hoooray!

I am a little bit sore this morning aarrgghhh shoulders and soles of feet pmsl is this normal ha ha I had bloody expensive trainers on Nike Air Max were the air is all around the sole - they did nowt lol Going for Day 2 within the next hour working myself up to it!!!!
Does it get any easier?

TattooedMammy said:
Definition improvement is better than a poke in the eye! And i dont want to sound insulting but until every single last bit of fat has gone from that area, it will sit on top of the muscles and stop you being able to see them if you get what i mean? You WILL have toned the muscles but if there is fat between muscles and skin then you wont be able to see a 6 pack xx

Haha no offence taken :) I know what u mean thou. This is my belly a couple of days ago. I got 3 weeks and 3 days to get beach bod ready...perhaps I should of started jillian months ago haha ;-)

I should of taken a before picture too because inch measurements are showing no signs of decreasing at the moment. C

Attachments

• image-4094936674.jpg
    image-4094936674.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 40
Back