Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

LadyFi said:
Just completed day 1 - level 1. Oh my days, I swear I was close to throwing up!! Please tell me day 2 gets better. I so don't want to hat Jillian, but I can tell it's going that way!!

F x

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it doesn't. You just build up a resilience too it and jillian...ooh and Natalie haha x

Day 6 @ Level 3 done!

Omg do I dare believe it but can definitely see some Toning and what seems to be my six pack coming out to play.....kinda! Haha x

I have restarted as I did 8 days then had a break for 4 so have started again and am now on day 4 L1. Love this workout even though it hurts!! Cant wait to see the results, have taken measurements and will update you when I remeasure! I love reading your highs and lows and hope you don't mind me joining in!

Hey welcome :)
I love the work out and have recommended it to lots of people already. Worth it for the 20 minutes that it takes. and I am taking it with me when I go away because if I do it for 20 mins daily and it jeans I can relax and have a bit more without the worry of a massive gain its totally worth it x

I'm back at it! Been away for almost a week, but I was a good girlie and while I was gone I did an amalgam of all the levels that I could remember! LOL.

It felt good to get my sweat on and wonder why Jillian never talks to Anita.

So i have been doing the ripped in 30 but my other halfs friend has just told me that if i carry on doing some of them exercises i will end up with shoulders like jillian so im back to the shred today :)

Shrimpy said:
I'm back at it! Been away for almost a week, but I was a good girlie and while I was gone I did an amalgam of all the levels that I could remember! LOL.

It felt good to get my sweat on and wonder why Jillian never talks to Anita.

I often think that jillian is patronising to her like she's the inferior one...I would LOVE abs like Hers she's got to be hard core so I wonder why she's the one that does the easier moves x

lilprincessvic said:
So i have been doing the ripped in 30 but my other halfs friend has just told me that if i carry on doing some of them exercises i will end up with shoulders like jillian so im back to the shred today :)

She does have some "guns" on her don't she haha x

I often think that jillian is patronising to her like she's the inferior one...I would LOVE abs like Hers she's got to be hard core so I wonder why she's the one that does the easier moves x

I think she looks a tad vacant though... like she doesn't "get it".

carlabsoon to be p said:
Anita is probably thinking "if I just stretch this leg out a bit more I could kick her right in the....." :)

Lok that is so true. I think theres a reason Gillian has to use different people in each of her videos!!!!

I've started doing the shred again but just a few times a week rather than every day. I think it really does work wonders but I'm just not committed enough to do it every day!

Does anyone have any of her other DVD's? I was looking at the 6 week 6 pack one as my abs really are my problem area and would eb great to alternate them so I don't get bored. Thanks!

Back