Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

chiefbridesmaid said:
Wohoo I'm up for that.. I have my before photos ready for my big reveal in 25 days :) can't wait to see your results!!

Well I have stayed the same in all areas bar my hips (which is a good thing haha) but that was only 1/2 an inch. So my before/after measurements were

Bust 28
Waist 25.5
Hips 34.5 (now exactly 34)
Thigh 17
Arm 9 (little twig arms haha)

First photo was about 1 week into it
Second photo was about 2 week into it
Third photo was today

I think I look more toned in the second week but I have just had a major weekend blow out but as I "plan" on being super good from now until my holiday will take a picture then to compare.

Will carry on for the next two weeks at Level 3 (may throw a couple of level 2's in to mix it up a bit) and report back with further pictures or changes in inches...I didn't expect much as I am a maintainer although more off my hips would of been nice :-(

Attachments

• image-3176664002.jpg
    image-3176664002.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 75
  • image-3827206966.jpg
    image-3827206966.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 73
  • image-2155170952.jpg
    image-2155170952.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 66
And these were after today's punishment so 15 days later and day 1 level 3!

image-456072792.jpg

image-1216024682.jpg

image-493888493.jpg

Hmmm I'm not so sure it's working?! Shouldn't I look like jillians twin at this point??? :)

Hey thanks just had another look and yes I think I can see a little difference.

You can definitely see a difference with your photos well done and your half way through so imagine the results then :)

I know I was a bit concerned when I hit leave three and she said I would be starting to see a six pack and I was like "uuum no I don't"

Laura_carlburgess said:
Hey thanks just had another look and yes I think I can see a little difference.

You can definitely see a difference with your photos well done and your half way through so imagine the results then :)

I know I was a bit concerned when I hit leave three and she said I would be starting to see a six pack and I was like "uuum no I don't"

I did think that today when she said it! I actually gave a little chuckle to myself n looked down at my gut and thought hmmmmmmm it's doing a good job of hiding!! :) lol! It seems like I've got ages when you say half way through!!

Wow! The differences are so clear. Well done you too!!!! :D :D

I wish I had taken photos! *grr* shakes fist at the camera!

Wow girls good Jon you can def see a difference in the photos, how very exciting!!

Laura all I can say is wow.. In a non-stalker type way I need abs like yours their amazing!!! :) you can see more definition in your photos, although you are so tiny I'm sure that's why you didn't get drastic measurement difference!

Those photos are great inspiration :D Thanks for sharing them, I am on day 10 of level 1 today and didn't take pics at beginning but might take some today and again at the end :) I did take measurements though and will check for any loss today :)

Shrimpy said:
Wow! The differences are so clear. Well done you too!!!! :D :D

I wish I had taken photos! *grr* shakes fist at the camera!

Start taking some now as your still doing Jillian arnt u? I am carrying on for now haven't done it this morning as our shower out of action so will do it after work and have a nice relaxing bubble bath after :) x

carlabsoon to be p said:
I did think that today when she said it! I actually gave a little chuckle to myself n looked down at my gut and thought hmmmmmmm it's doing a good job of hiding!! :) lol! It seems like I've got ages when you say half way through!!

Ooh sorry ok well you have only got just over 2 weeks...does that help? :)

Haha I said the same thing that my abs must be hiding haha x

chiefbridesmaid said:
Wow girls good Jon you can def see a difference in the photos, how very exciting!!

Laura all I can say is wow.. In a non-stalker type way I need abs like yours their amazing!!! :) you can see more definition in your photos, although you are so tiny I'm sure that's why you didn't get drastic measurement difference!

Awww thank you that really has made my day :) that's really lovely to hear. And yes I wasn't thinking I would get a huge change really just wanted to tone it all up as I am a proud mummy to a 22 month old do can't be using the excuse of "I have just had a baby" anymore haha. Although any shrinkage off the hips I am really happy with :) x

Start taking some now as your still doing Jillian arnt u? I am carrying on for now haven't done it this morning as our shower out of action so will do it after work and have a nice relaxing bubble bath after :) x

I'm not sure my flabby belly should have photos taken of it! Also, the problem with mine, is Loose skin that is only really preoperly evident if I bend "just the right way"

i really REALLY need to start doing this again - oh someone send me the motivation to get up in the mornings!!! xxx

Laura_carlburgess said:
Awww thank you that really has made my day :) that's really lovely to hear. And yes I wasn't thinking I would get a huge change really just wanted to tone it all up as I am a proud mummy to a 22 month old do can't be using the excuse of "I have just had a baby" anymore haha. Although any shrinkage off the hips I am really happy with :) x

Urgh Laura your going to tip me over the edge.. Abs like that and you've had a baby ahhhh need to get my ass in gear!!

Ellebear go go goooo sending you magical motivation to get up in the morning and get back into it!

chiefbridesmaid said:
Urgh Laura your going to tip me over the edge.. Abs like that and you've had a baby ahhhh need to get my ass in gear!!

Ellebear go go goooo sending you magical motivation to get up in the morning and get back into it!

lilprincessvic said:
I cant stop looking at your photos Laura you really look amazing. Wish my bod looked like that x

Awww thank you both, you have honestly made my day. I do sometimes get really down and think BLAH!! But you both have perked me right back up, was worth all the sweat for the past 30 days :)

Btw did day 31 at level 3 this evening. Think I will carry on with level 3 until Sunday morning and then I am going down to visit my lovely sister in Wales until Tuesday so won't be doing it there I don't think and when I get back will only be a week away from holiday so knowing me will carry on at level 3 to get my shred on ready for Turkey :) x

I am off for 2 weeks after tomorrow and I am thinking of getting this to try for while I'm off but I'm worried I'm still too big to do it.
Also I have one really bad knee (no idea how?) that I don't wanna injure more.

Wow do I sound like excuses-girl or what?

Hmmm. The results of all of you speak for themselves. Just don't know If I could manage it!

Back