Jilly's JUDDing & liking it!

Woke up with the sun this morning & nearly jumped on the scales because i felt lighter.......noooooooooooooo 'step away from the scales!!' I only weighed yesterday FGS!!! Pact with myself..no weigh in until next Tuesday.
Anyway....strawberries & yog for breakfast, same for dinner but added some melon as well. Great big salad tonight with a little homebaked ham..that'll do nicely!! Just over 500 cals. Swimming in the morning....gardening this afternoon...nothing tooooo strenuous though..LOL!!!:)

Last edited:
UD today. Only had fruit & yoghurt for breakfast this morning as I swam at 9am so didn't want too much weighing me down! Dinner was scrambled egg on brown toast with a little cheese to bump the calories. Spent the afternoon doing my housework, vacuuming etc then an hour in the garden. Ham salad for tea and a few cadbury's heroes. OMG I love this diet. Logged about 1700 cals today and feel stuffed! DD tomorrow.....then an ID weekend I think as working both days.

DD today, thank goodness last of the week!! Worked a full morning shift on 4oz of strawberries with fat free nat yog. :( Had to take my break away from home as too far away this morning to return. This means I have to use the Supermarket loo..and normally that would mean picking up something naughty to eat on my way out! This morning had to make do with a newspaper & a bottle of water...was very very tempted..but I did it!!! OMG 4oz of cottage cheese with 4oz of prawns for dinner has never tasted better...now OH wants to call in the pub on our way home this afternoon after his appointment. Lime & soda I think..:confused:..then home for a bit of salad. Calorie total should be around 525. A bit higher than I wanted but never mind..can't wait for tomorrow. Working again Sat & Sun, but at least I can have a decent breakfast each morning!!!

Trying to do ID days this weekend, but if temptation comes my way I'll probably give in!!:devilangel:
Fruit, Branflakes & yog for breakfast before work. A few crabsticks on my mid shift break. Dinner was prawns, cottage cheese, crispbread.
Tonight we are having my own pizza which is heavy on ham mushrooms & tomato & light on cheese. I'll have a jacket spud with that & strawberries & ice cream after. Have given myself an allowance of 6 heroes chocs. Should total at between 1500-1600 cals.
Chilling at home for most of the rest of the day...hope all of you are having a great weekend. Keep the faith people, this plan works!!!:)

ID day turned into an UD today!!! I felt really hungry today, which is weird as I ate well yesterday?? Anyway, had fruit, cereal & yog as normal before work, 2 breaks in shift, had coffee with milk on both and picked at some ham pieces that were in the fridge before dinner. I had 3 fish fingers in a wholemeal bun for dinner..yum..I love fish fingers, then ate some toffees, that led to icw cream with caramel sauce...??!!!...What was going on..then I had Pizza & jacket for tea..a few more toffees...a melon liqueur with diet lemonade...and just before midnight 4 cheddars biscuits!!!!.....Thank God its now a DD because I won't eat now. Must have had well over 2000 cals yesterday..gave up logging after 1800!!!

Quite pleased with my DD today. Day off so much easier than when working. Peach & Yog for breakfast, then made a big pan of tomato soup with mixed beans & carrots. It made 3 huge portions that came out at around 140 cals per portion...had that for dinner & tea. Will make this a DD regular methinks.With coffees day ended up just about 500 cals Weigh in tomorrow....hope its good..if not I'm not worried...I can't be putting on..thats good in my book!!

:) Yeah another 1lb gone forever when I weighed in this morning. I am really sold on this plan now..and OH is going to join me tomorrow as well because he can't believe that I am losing and still eating chocolates & pastry on my UD's!!

So today as I was swimming i just had fruit, Yog and a few bran flakes. After swimming i treated myself to a small milky way bar with my coffee! Its scrambled egg on toast with cheese for dinner & a home made burger for tea! So far that maps out at 1400 cals, so plenty of cals for a treat later on if I need one!!

Yay goodbye 1lb!! That's so good you have inspired your hubby too :) most my friends think this diet won't work can wait to prove them wrong ;) it will be good for you to have company on dd lol xxx

Thanks Babyweight, yep, so far so good today, he's giving it a go.:rolleyes:
I had my usual fruit & yog for breakfast. eggs with mushrooms for dinner & I'm having soup for tea! About 550 cals today, but not too much over. Worked this morning so have been moving a fair bit!! Work & walking tomorrow...might have spare ribs for tea...see thats how I get through a DD, by dreaming up what I can eat tomorrow LOL!!

Another DD, thank god its Friday!! i'm having the same to eat as wed, fruit yog breakfast & my tomato bean soup concoction dinner & tea. Yesterday was a real UD..seemed to eat loads but was under 2000! went for a 2 mile walk with friends around a local reservoir, lovely sunshine & great chat. Didn't have the coffee and cake afterwards though, could have, but for some reason just didn't fancy it. Weird or what??

What a relief to have an UD. Found yesterday quite hard..rumbling tum nearly deafened me by bedtime!
After a lovely fruit yog & bran flakes brekkie (its a fave of mine sorry:)), I went for a walk up the village for the papers. Its only about a half mile round trip but going there its quite a steady uphill trudge. Made me puff a bit as not done it for ages due to dodgy knees, however since doing this regime my joints are much less sore so was worth a try...flat walks don't worry them so much..in fact today's short walk was harder than the 2 1/2 miles I did on Thursday!! Feel that it was a JUDD success that i could do it. Yay!!
Looking forward to a nice roast chicken dinner tonight.

you are doing great .I love my oatmeal in the morning cant wait to make my majic porridge and pop in the fridge till the morning :)

Thanks!! I'm steeling myself for my DD tomorrow. i've certainly eaten my UD quota today!! i intended to be fairly good, but I've been picking at food throughout the day..and thats on top of my meals! Never mind so much easier tomorrow! Weigh in Tuesday..ooer......

ooh good luck .I weigh in in Wednesday so hoping for a loss ,all new to me bit nervous lol
do you count your cals or just eat what you want on an up day x

Back