Jilly's JUDDing & liking it!

Hey jilly how was that homemade cheeseburger??? Hubby reckons he is gonna teach me how to cook soon! Lol! I was telling him all the lovely ladies on here make homemade soup etc! Hope you and hubby are doing well! X

Phew, busy busy day yesterday, never managed to get on here to update my diary. Baby...anyone can cook its just basic commonsense. Find a recipe & follow it to the letter & you can't go wrong!! Simples!! My Mum taught me, I was cooking with her before I went to school...!
Anyway WI ......i STS, but not really bothered as with the rotten weather my joints are swollen so the retained water is probably masking a massive loss for next week LOl. I ate well yesterday on my UD with no real treats as such because I was so busy..so a very good day. Today is all planned out. It was an apple & yog for breakfast, I have prawns & cottage cheese for dinner & I'm on my usual tomato bean soup for later. Not done much exercise yet because its lashing it down with rain here today...its my day off & I just feel like chilling LOL.....my ironing is calling me but so far managed to ignore it LOL. :D

DD today, worked all morning on an apple with a little plain yog eaten at 6.15am! Did not get offered one cup of tea or coffee this morning, then as I was finishing out of my area and near the only Lidl around us decided to do a shop before returning home. finally got a cup of coffee and my prawns & cottage cheese at nearly 2pm. I was starving LOL. Soup tonight.....roll on breakfast :gimi:
Those scales had better show a loss next tuesday.....grrrrr

well done on your dd don’t know how you managed without a cuppa ,enjoy your soup nearly Saturday :)

Thanks Mummy, Baby & P!

OMG my cereal & fruit has never tasted so good as it did this morning LOL!!! Just had a lovely dinner of bubble & squeak with a fried egg on top and a slice of bacon...yum yum yum. Roast chicken dinner tonight and probably tomorrow as well. Supposed to be working tonight but only 'on call'...hoping the phone dosn't ring LOL!! Just having a snack of more fruit & yog at the moment...funny thing is..I could have a cake or something naughty but I'm actually happy with this......something is definitely changing mentally..and its all good!:D

Thanks Mummy, Baby & P!

OMG my cereal & fruit has never tasted so good as it did this morning LOL!!! Just had a lovely dinner of bubble & squeak with a fried egg on top and a slice of bacon...yum yum yum. Roast chicken dinner tonight and probably tomorrow as well. Supposed to be working tonight but only 'on call'...hoping the phone dosn't ring LOL!! Just having a snack of more fruit & yog at the moment...funny thing is..I could have a cake or something naughty but I'm actually happy with this......something is definitely changing mentally..and its all good!:D

Oh dear God, that sounds so nice - bubble and squeak with a fried egg! I am sooo going to have that soon!

Enjoying reading your diary, Jilly - you're doing well!

Thanks MissHapp, you are doing well too. I like to cook and having something simple but different helps me to eat sensibly and not get bored & start on chocolate!!

Lazy start to the day today, normal UD breakfast, spent most of the morning on my lappy! looking forward to yummy crayfish tails in a seeded panini for lunch, roast chicken again for tea. Only planning on ice cream for a treat today so should end up around 1600 cals. Been called out this evening to do one emergency cover community visit so will have to put the uniform on again after all...before 10 days leave....yeah!!!!!! Should be OK this week keeping to my DD's but next week we have visitors so may have to do some extra UD's, but I'm cool about this as I now know that a couple of DD's and I'll be back on track. I'm pretty confident I won't overeat as I now find large meals hurt my stomach..but I expect there will be a fair amount of alcohol involved:D. Thats a cross I will just have to bear!:break_diet:

DD today. Got up & went for a walk up the road to the shop to get milk (run out grrrr) & paper & found when I got back that I wasn't hungry so decided just to have a cup of tea and forget breakfast! Having soup for lunch & chicken breast & veggies tonight so should be well under 500 cals today. WI tomorrow..OMG if i'm not down i will be pretty fed up.....think positive I will be down yeah...

Thx Jackie & P.....off to bed in a bit...had a really good day today...no added calories & spent 2hrs in the garden this afternoon.....watch this space:eek:

Well done .been nice here too most off the day then it rained . Nice to get out in the garden for a bit :)

Had to log this before I go swimming in a minute.............:bliss:3lbs off this week!!!!! Now lost a stone on JUDD in less than 2 months......I'm over the moon.......more than made up for my STS last week........

Back