Jilly's JUDDing & liking it!

JillyCornwall said:
No ice cream maker. I decided like you that I wouldn't use it enough. I make the custard base then add whipped cream and put in freezer for 2hrs. gave it a good stir & then added the coulis. The thing I like about non machine made ice cream is it sets rock hard so you need to get it out of the freezer at least 30 mins before scooping, gives me time to change my mind incase I shouldn't be having it:D Anyway I used Elmlea light this time so at least the cream was less calories...as for the white choc:D

Sounds amazing!!! Can I come over?? Pls?? Xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Quiet day again today. Work in the morning. chilled this afternoon, and popping up the village in a minute with OH for an hour to have a pint of cider...mmmmmmmm. Then DD tomorrow, flu jab in the morning..and clearing the garage out of Summer clutter so that I can get my car in so as not to have to defrost on icy early work mornings that are almost upon us. Also have a boxing punch bag arriving tomorrow for me & OH..well me mainly to take out our frustration on and bash out some calories:D

Sounds fab hope you enjoyed your cider .punch bag sounds good could do with one off them myself lately lol

Enjoyed my cider last night and a bit of a lie in this morning... ie up at 8.30 instead of 6.15:)
Been & had my flu jab & picked up some shopping. DD today so just had some fruit & yog this morning, have soup for lunch & a little chicken & veg tonight.
Punch ball has arrived, just have to get it set up this afternoon then can get at it. kpow kpow LOL

JillyCornwall said:
Enjoyed my cider last night and a bit of a lie in this morning... ie up at 8.30 instead of 6.15:)
Been & had my flu jab & picked up some shopping. DD today so just had some fruit & yog this morning, have soup for lunch & a little chicken & veg tonight.
Punch ball has arrived, just have to get it set up this afternoon then can get at it. kpow kpow LOL

Ooh flu jab had mine a week ago, lovely big sunburn reaction to it (v weird!)

What cider you drink mlovely?

Pow pow get punching that bag xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I so need a lie in .I love those fruity ciders you can get :)

Ooh flu jab had mine a week ago, lovely big sunburn reaction to it (v weird!)

What cider you drink mlovely?

Pow pow get punching that bag xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We be drinking Cornish Rattler last night. Made on a farm about 20 miles from here....luverly!!!

Had great fun on the punch bag. its the reflex ball type thats on a springy post. hit me in the face when I missed it on a couple of occassions:D Got the better of it though and beat it into submission. Made me puff a bit..really fun, and deffo addicted now!

Had great fun on the punch bag. its the reflex ball type thats on a springy post. hit me in the face when I missed it on a couple of occassions:D Got the better of it though and beat it into submission. Made me puff a bit..really fun, and deffo addicted now!

great fun and a good work out :)

Jilly, I'm reading 'The Children of Willow Farm' by Enid Blyton to DD at the mo (fave childhood book) and every time I think of you, I picture that you live on Willow Farm!! Don't know why..!

Funnily enough I did live that kind of lifestyle for many years, horses, ponies, cattle, chickens, cats & dogs all over the place LOL. Now however finally (another story between the farm and now LOL)its a 70's 2 bed bog standard bungalow on the edge of Bodmin moor. Very civilised. for years I had the nickname 'Mrs Bridges'!!

Anyway:) WI this morning and the 1lb I put on on my holidays has gone and taken a friend with it, so a new low since JUDDD:D
Lovely UD today because I swam this morning, plus put the Punch ball in its place so loads of calories to eat..poor me:D

Funnily enough I did live that kind of lifestyle for many years, horses, ponies, cattle, chickens, cats & dogs all over the place LOL. Now however finally (another story between the farm and now LOL)its a 70's 2 bed bog standard bungalow on the edge of Bodmin moor. Very civilised. for years I had the nickname 'Mrs Bridges'!!

Anyway:) WI this morning and the 1lb I put on on my holidays has gone and taken a friend with it, so a new low since JUDDD:D
Lovely UD today because I swam this morning, plus put the Punch ball in its place so loads of calories to eat..poor me:D

yeah who hoo fab news well done you :)

Good DD today. Work this morning so porridge at 6am then nothing at all until 1.30pm, not even a cup of coffee, miserable lot this morning LOL. ommlette for lunch and good olf faithful soup at tea. Chicken & mushroom today. Did a bit of my punch ball but not much else as housework needed doing. Really busy day tomorrow..same work shift in the morning, then OH has another hospital apppointment in the afternoon so a long day Only Friday morning to work, then my weekend off (we only get one off in three)..evenings next week..booh in the dark, how I hate winter, and how I love Winter food!!

:( Oh dear, getting very bad about writing my diary. I'm being pretty good though :) and enjoying my weekend off double UD's, and trying not to go mad. Weekend off work so I've been busy trying to get some old stuff sorted out and onto Ebay to get a bit of money together for Xmas!! Evenings this week at work and with a full work load from Mon-Thurs so won't be much time to eat, so hopefully a good week in prospect!!
anyway hope everyone is doing well. will try & catch up with you all over the week.;)

Back