Jilly's JUDDing & liking it!

wow fantastic that is amazing .Well done you :)

Thanks to you all! What a great forum this is!! Couldn't do it without you all.:)

So today I've certainly eaten my calories, a little over 2000! My usual cereal & fruit with yog for breakfast. Crabsticks after my swim. Fishfinger butty in a seeded bun for dinner with a muller corner after. Called in the pub at tea time, (I'm on leave at the moment) soft drinks mostly but did have a half of cider:). Now feeling really stuffed as had chicken pie for tea..another favourite previously forbidden unless not 'dieting', the novelty of being able to have it has still not worn off, however next time I think I'm making a smaller one because my tummy hurts...!!!!:D I was going to have an ice cream but I truly can't manage it LOl...another first.

I'm setting myself the goal of another 14 lbs for Xmas!!

Just read your diary, it's lovely to read a completely positive diary, and to have lost what you have already is fantastic! Well done x

Thanks MrsGlas, I am a pretty positive person, in the work I do I see so much that makes me realise that I am really blessed with what I have, healthwise (& yes even though OH has pretty serious problems we are OK), and although not wealthy we get by OK moneywise. So why stress out over things..I'm thankful for what we have!
Anyway today is a DD...I was up late so just had a cuppa for breakfast. Had cottage cheese, crabsticks & salad for lunch and its Chicken mushroom & pepper soup for tea. Should end up around 400 cals..a good day.
When not working I think its pretty easy to miss breakfast, I'm certain I couldn't when working though. going for a good long walk with friends in the morning so will have a really good breakfast in the morning to make up for todays!!:)

well doen and your soup sounds yummy x

JillyCornwall said:
Thanks MrsGlas, I am a pretty positive person, in the work I do I see so much that makes me realise that I am really blessed with what I have, healthwise (& yes even though OH has pretty serious problems we are OK), and although not wealthy we get by OK moneywise. So why stress out over things..I'm thankful for what we have!
Anyway today is a DD...I was up late so just had a cuppa for breakfast. Had cottage cheese, crabsticks & salad for lunch and its Chicken mushroom & pepper soup for tea. Should end up around 400 cals..a good day.
When not working I think its pretty easy to miss breakfast, I'm certain I couldn't when working though. going for a good long walk with friends in the morning so will have a really good breakfast in the morning to make up for todays!!:)

That is a really good idea about breakfast, I may try that tomorrow as its a DD and I don't start work until 1pm. Hope you had a good day, I really enjoyed my UD! Lol!

Thanks MrsG yes I've had a really good day. No food slip ups LOL and will be going to bed fairly early so as to avoid the fridge temptations!!

JillyCornwall said:
Thanks MrsG yes I've had a really good day. No food slip ups LOL and will be going to bed fairly early so as to avoid the fridge temptations!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that! Do you tend to feel hungry on DDs then? Or do you get used to them?

Actually I don't really get that hungry, its just the habit of eating something when I go in the kitchen. I drink black coffee or have a 10al oxo cube if really hungry. TBH it does get easier. I mean if I go to bed saying I'm hungry how can I wake up and in the morning not be...and I actually won't..its crazy I think we eat at certain times because of habit!

JillyCornwall said:
Actually I don't really get that hungry, its just the habit of eating something when I go in the kitchen. I drink black coffee or have a 10al oxo cube if really hungry. TBH it does get easier. I mean if I go to bed saying I'm hungry how can I wake up and in the morning not be...and I actually won't..its crazy I think we eat at certain times because of habit!

Yes that's true. Like I eat at certain times of the day, it is a habit definitely. Even on a VLCD I had to have my shakes at certain times! Hope it gets easier as I'm hoping to be in for the long haul.

Hi Lou, hope you had your pie !!:)

I was busy busy busy, yesterday, thank goodness it was an UD, didn't get time to write my diary. I was pretty good on the whole despite being able to eat whatever I wanted I didn't really! Did manage a couple of ciders at the pub though!!!
Today is my last DD for a while as from Sunday we have visitors & lots of outings planned, so we have decided just to go with the flow! I will be doing plenty of exercise as we have pitch & put golf, walks & swimming all planned..so not going to worry and simply get back on track with a DD a week on Sat an ID on the Sun & another DD the Mon before my next WI on the Tues..not going to weigh in next Tues as will have had 3UD's by then:D
I'm actually not at all worried about it either. Occasions like this have in the past resulted in up to 7lbs on & the excuse not to get back on track for weeks, but I actually can't wait to get back to DD's after..and I know I won't go mad on the food either..so it will be interesting to see what happens in reality!1
anyway, today I've had porridge and i'm on soup for lunch & tea..been for a walk and about to make up beds..so plenty of exercise!!

Have a fab week with visitors , seems you have lots off activities planned , enjoy :)

Thanks P & Mummy........party food tonight..yum yum, indian platter plus spring rolls, garlic prawns, wedges, dips & alcohol, yum yum:D
I intend to enjoy this week

Thanks P & Mummy........party food tonight..yum yum, indian platter plus spring rolls, garlic prawns, wedges, dips & alcohol, yum yum:D

mmmmmmmmmmmmm drooling enjoy x

JillyCornwall said:

Sounds fabulous :) x

Right thats it, visitors gone, trips all finished & 6 very delicious & alcoholic Up Days completed!!!:D So Sat is going to be a DD for this week only, so that I get 2 DD in before WI on Tues morning. I shudder to think what the damage will be..although in my defense I have done loads of walking, played golf, swum & danced! I also found that on meals out I really could not eat the size of meals I have in the past...my stomach has shrunk..so most meals out I never had a pud, which is usually my favourite part...try as I might I just couild not find the room..so maybe the damage won't be too bad. We will see.
Back to work in the morning..and an early start..groan.....really not looking forward to it at all!!
So better get Judding that next stone off before Xmas!:)

Back