Jilly's JUDDing & liking it!

Had a good DD yesterday & having a very controlled UD today. Working evenings this week so not really liking the dark evenings!!
WI this morning showed another 1lb lost, so slow & steady. Although at this rate I won't make the stone i wanted, at least I'm sticking with it!!:)

Hiya P x how are you, yes, slow is best!
I had a packet of crisps while driving tonight, boredom pich cos I don't even like crisps and 4 chunks of chocolate, now I'm feeling guilty because they were just calories, not something I wanted as a treat or even enjoyed. mad, because even with them I'm well under calories for an UD, (only about 1800 & swam this morning)..so why do I feel like i've failed today. Thank god for DD tomorrow at least I know what I'm eating and all extras are banned!!

Hi Jilly, I just started JUDDD and wanted to thank you for your inspirational diary. If I can do half as good as you i'll be pleased! :)

Hi, thank you, I hope you will do well..its a great lifestyle. I've not been in here much this week because things have been hectic this week. Working evenings I really hate in winter, its not the work its the driving in the dark & the rain. Anyway yesterday I was off & had a really good DD & I'm trying to stay under 1800 cals each of my weekend UD's as not lost much in October due to holidays so want to make a good start to November. Today I've eaten healthily, porridge, bubble & squeak with an egg & lasagne tonight. Allowed myself 4 roses chocolates and thats it. Tomorrow will be similar. Working mornings this weekend and not too early so should be able to avoid temptation.
Good Luck with the lifestyle

Had a really good DD today, decided I needed to refocus my attention on my DD's as they have been creeping up slightly on calories, so although I had my normal porridge breakfast & bean soup tea I decided to just have an oxo cube with mushrooms for lunch.
Also I snuck on the scales this morning, I know stupid after 2 UD's...:eek: I'd gone up 3lbs...must have been the salt in that bacon buttie I had yesterday..better be down in the morning!! To top it all OH lost 3lbs last week and tells me he was down another 3 this morning even after 2 UD's...grrrrr why do men lose so easily...whilst I'm pleased for him as it helps his health its still pretty annoying LOL!!

Morning Jilly , just popping in to say Hi , hope you get the result you want today x

Morning Jilly , just popping in to say Hi , hope you get the result you want today x

Hi, and thank you! :)

1lb lost this week and the first of the month. Happy enough with that, slow & steady!! I was also thinking as I was driving on my 'rounds at work' this morning that my attitude to food is changing all the time. i'm not 'picking' in between meals as much as I used to on UD's and never on DD's. My life is not revolving around food anymore, not been like this for ages. I'm quite relaxed about it, probably because if I really fancy something I now know I CAN have it on my next UD and dob't have to 'wait until I'm on Holiday' or 'I'll have that at Xmas'!!
This Xmas I am determined that I will not ruin 5 months work for the sake of a couple of days, its crazy when I think how many times I have lost & gained the same pounds..this time has to be the last!!!

Last edited:
Had a lovely up day yesterday which included a fish finger butty, Roses choccies and a drop of cider. I was still comfortably under my 2000 allowance..yum yum.
DD today and exactly as Monday just porridge, oxo cube with mushrooms & bean soup plus tea & coffee today for around 450 calories. A good walk around town, doing chores about the house & half an hour in the garden has taken care of the exercise. Really getting into the swing of this, its becoming second nature!!!

Having a proper UD today as have loads of calories to spare having walked this morning, done my boxing earlier & I'm working this evening. I'm off out shortly on my rounds.... I had my normal porridge breakfast, favourite fish finger buttie for dinner & we are having home made meat & potato pie with pastry crust for tea on my mid evening break. I also might just have the last few roses chocolates in the tin. Ain't life grand on JUDDD. :)

:mad: Wish i hadn't had the pie now, I'm stuffed and my tummy hurts. Eyes bigger than belly for sure. Got to learn to reduce my portion size to my new way of eating, my mind needs to learn what my body now appears to have....groan...OMG is it Monday yet I need my DD!

Much more controlled day today after stuffing my face yesterday..LOL....Porridge & prunes as usual..(got to keep things on the move;)) then dinner today was a favourite of mine which is guaranteed to make many heave, mushrooms & lambs kidneys on toast, yum yum yum.....tonight its a homemade cheese burger made with minced pork rather than beef. Apart from tea and coffee thats about it. No desire to eat chocolate or pastry & at work in a few minutes so no cider either!!
I truly am looking forward to my DD tomorrow, makes things so much less complicated on the eating front. Who'd have thought it, certainly no one that knows me well:D

Sunday Dinner sounds great, never seem to get one these days myself, must make a plan LOL!!
Oh 7 re your signature..don't waste your money on slimming Pills, over 40yrs i have tried most of them including prescription ones..nothing works except eating less than you burn!!!

Serious DD today as WI tomorrow and really over indulged over the weekend. Porridge for breakfast, Oxo cube with mushrooms for dinner & chicken & asparagus soup for tea. Made a big pot & will freeze 3 portions for future DD's. Kept busy today went into town to the Bank & Post Office then Supermarket. Came back & 'fed' my Xmas cake with Brandy. Smelling yummy. Only a little one this year so that Xmas dosn't have to last a month!!
My days off today & tomorrow so Swimming in the morning, and pub later. Making my skinny pizza for tea tomorrow (low fat cheese & more tomatoes and mushrooms than cheese) will have it with a jacket potato and save a small piece for one meal on Wed's DD. So week pretty planned out.
OH has Dr's on Friday & Hospital out patients on Sunday & Monday,v so latter part of week a bit hectic.

Anyway WI tomorrow and counting on at least 1lb!!!!:)

You're doing well Jilly! I'm craving a fish finger sandwich now!

Back