Jilly's JUDDing & liking it!

You're doing well Jilly! I'm craving a fish finger sandwich now!

I've been having one at least every other DD.....they are yummy!!!

WI this morning another 1lb lost forever. Its slow but at least its consistent. OH ..typical man lost 2lbs and thats a stone he's lost since he joined me on JUDDD..that just 7 weeks ago...grrrrrrrr..must try harder, thats the competitor in me coming out. Going to go for it this week.
Swam this morning and just done some punching on my reflex ball. I only had fruit & yog for breakfast as swimming. We are having left over carrot & potato mash for dinner with an egg & 2 rashers of bacon, yum. Tonight is jacket potato & home made pizza. The day will be well under 2000 calories, probably nearer 1600..so with exercise will be a good deficit to start the week. Its the weekends that are letting me down at the moment, this week I'm going to really try to keep them in check.

A 1lb loss is no bad thing when you've had pastry and fish finger butties, what other diet would let you do that! Well done x

A 1lb loss is no bad thing when you've had pastry and fish finger butties, what other diet would let you do that! Well done x

Never a truer word spoken, and I am very happy with my one lb, if only OH wouldn;t keep losing more than me LOL....no honestly if I can continue to lose weight & eat this way then it will do for me because I won't regain what I've lost, after all I've no 'diet' to break when I get to do that every other day anyway LOL11

Anyway today was a DD..and not a very low one but pretty good but I've felt really hungry All day..probably because I was quite low yesterday...nothing very calorific planned for tomorrow either as we are having poached salmon in the evening and thats healthy enough! What is happening to me? Not a cake or a chocolate in sight LOL!!

I'm looking forward to getting to that stage Jilly! Chocolate still very much a friend to me although I managed to just have a treat size one tonight. Oh and my OH is also doing this and he always loses more then me. I might have to ask him to not tell me his losses!

Annoying isn't it with the men & their weight loss!!

Anyway had a good day today, porridge breakfast with prunes & yoghurt added as a little extra treat. /fish finger buttie for dinner, poached salmon & veggies for tea. No extras today, nearly bought some brownies when at the Post Office but changed my mind..so today ended up under 1600 cals which is my daily target deficit for a 1/2lb weekly loss. feel great about sticking to this because on a cc diet i'd often be over.
Last DD of the week tomorrow and got two portions of soup out the freezer so meals all planned. Hopefully this will be a good week. Its also my weekend off work (we get one off in 3) so that will be nice as well although OH does have tests at the hospital on Sunday morning, which is not nice for him:(
Anyway off to bed in a minute as up at 6am again tomorrow

Good DD yesterday with just porridge & soup all day. Today as weekend off has been quiet. I walked up the road for my papers & a few groceries from the local farm shop. Now vegging infront of the TV and on here (Obviously:D)
Porridge & fish finger butty eaten so far & fish again for tea just with a few veggies, no chips or anything-I just adore fish could eat it everyday. Pretty predictable UD meals for me these days. I did impulse buy a couple of LoveTub puddings when in Morrisons yesterday..couldn't see calories when in shop on tub..teeny print, just looked them up 375 & 400 cals for the tiniest tubs...OMG..I've the calories spare to have one today & tomorrow but somehow it seems obscene that in each ofthose teeny tubs there is nearly a whole DD's calories. A few months ago I'd probably have eaten both in one day, not looked up the calories, and thought I was having a good day LOL!!! How things have changed. They had better be damned delish!!!

I am going to have a fish finger butty for tea tonight after reading this!! I have bought a packet of flavoured popcorn (128 cals) as a treat tonight for when Im watching strictly!! It will be interesting to see what thats like.
Best wishes to your Hubby and you for his tests tomorrow.

Thanks Jacci!

Update on the 'LoveTub' Desert, don't bother..the sticky toffee pudding I had last night was nice but not worth the calories and I still have a chocolate one to have! i'd get OH to eat it but he hates choc deserts! For 400 cals I could have 2 packets of maltesers!! They would last longer & I would have more comfort food reward than that damn pudding...OMG money & calories wasted, thank God they were on offer..I'd have been really p***ed off if I'd paid full price as well:cry:
That'll teach me..if I want pud, make it myself!!

Well thats the Lovetubs out of the way. The chocolate one was actually quite lush, very rich as well so had to have some Kellys clotted cream ice cream with it just adding another couple of hundred calories LOL...I mean 600 cals for a really small desert..that won't be on the shopping list again!!
Anyway that was last night and today we move on with a DD. banana & yog for breakfast. Tomato & pepper soup dinner & chicken & asparagus soup tea. Got to go out in this wind & rain later for a late visit right out in the country....grrrrrrrrr the one bit of my job I hate. Never mind soon be over and Swimming in the morning..got to WI first though & after all that sugar over the weekend not too hopeful of a loss, but we will see!

WI this morning.:) 1lb loss again..which is great because I thought those LoveTubs might just do for me this week....
Anyway, swam this morning so just had Banana & prunes for breakfast, Crayfish tails with marie rose sauce & a wholemeal roll for dinner and chicken left overs pie for tea. A small milky bar for my treat! Quite a controlled UD on the whole, a good start to the week. Rotten weather here today, probably everywhere I expect so not really very upbeat today. Early night methinks!!

Thanks all, slow and steady wins the day!!
DD today and just porridge & soup, so dead easy! Its like second nature now keeping to it. Although the tummy rumbles its not really a problem and I wouldn't dream of breaking the routine. Its also no longer a problem working on a DD, not even the late shift I'm doing this week, and at first it was hard and I was dreading the bad weather evenings, but nope, now not a problem in fact less of a problem than when I was eating!! I used to think I 'needed' a bag of crisps or maltesers to get me through the evenings!!! I'm realising I have come a long way in three months!

Well done on the 1lb, your dedication is paying off. I can identify with what you say about the tummy rumbling but there being no question about cheating. What is it about this diet that makes it so easy to follow? And why couldn't i have discovered it 10 years ago!

Well done on the 1lb, your dedication is paying off. I can identify with what you say about the tummy rumbling but there being no question about cheating. What is it about this diet that makes it so easy to follow? And why couldn't i have discovered it 10 years ago!

20yrs ago would have suited me LOL!!!! Never mind, we've got it now....this time its all the way to target & maintenance, for once I KNOW I CAN DO IT!!!!

Back