JJR93's - RTM Diary

JJR93

Hi Everyone:)

just thought I’d make a thread with a diary of my maintenance. Firstly I started LLT on the 10th March and finished on the 18th losing a total of 55lb. I started maintenance Saturday and now I plan to keep updating this thread.

Started Day 1 on Saturday had 1 chicken breast, 2 cups of lettuce and 14 button mushrooms (uncooked) - I read the blue RTM book I thought to myself oh my god how am i going to be able to cope with just 1 chicken breast some salad and mushrooms. I was actually wrong once it was on the plate the portion looked absolutely huge. I didn’t finish the whole meal I was absolutely stuffed. Also left the uncooked mushrooms didn't think they would taste so vile.

Day 2 came and I and the other half decided we would make a recipe out of the blue book we decided to have the Turkey Koftas 2 cups of lettuce and 2 cups of cabbage. I must say it was absolutely lovely, really enjoyed that and also didn’t feel to full.

Day 3 - Today we decided to get back to chicken I had 1 chicken breast 2 cups of lettuce, 2 cups of cabbage and some wholegrain mustard. Really enjoyed this also didn’t feel as uncomfortable as I did on Day 1 and finished it all.

Thanks for ready guys! - Will try to update this as much as I can.

Last edited:
By the way I really do reccomend people doing RTM to use some of the recipes in the book, they are great!:)

Thanks JJ for starting a a maintenance diary. i think people really worry about what it is going to be like and having someone elses story to follow can really help. I have just finished week 8 and from this week I have no more packs... it is a little scary. But i have learnt so much about what i can and cannot eat that i feel i will be fine.

End of week 1 now start week 2 tomorrow. Really enjoying RTM But not looking forward to 3 portions of salad this week way to much !

By the way guys forgot to mention I have lost 5lb in first week of rtm. One of my biggest losses in the last few weeks.

it is funny how that happens. I think you end up feeling so stuffed that you eat less overall. Either that or you change the balance of carbs and calories which affects weight loss. it won't last, i am afraid, but it is a great feeling and shows how our metabolisms aren't affected by weeks of low calorie eating.

Back