jkb's Daily Diary

jkb

I've restarted my SW journey, I started it Sat April 16th, i shall weigh in on the saturday weigh in day every week, I will fill in my daily diary every evening starting this evening, Hopefully doing that and with any support i can get from the members on this site, i will stay motivated! Hello to all and please post on my diary with any help and support, Thank you. :)

Hard day today, struggled to stay focused, but concentrated just to get through today and seems to be working!
I've had today

Red Day

Healthy Extra A
350ml S Milk

Healthy Extra B
2 weetabix
1 roll

Free Food
Ham, Muller yoghurt, apple, home made huomus, celery, carrots, chicken, salad, cottage cheese

Syns
2.5 coleslaw
3 vodka and slimline tonic

Hopefully i'll have a better more positive day tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hi Jkb, Welcome to the forum and so glad to see you are doing your own diary ... makes things soo much easier to come and see how you are progressing.
I know it is difficult to keep in the swing of things all the time but it happens to even the best of us so don't get too despondent.You have made such a really good start and I am sure you will soon pick up and get going again.

Take care and all the very best to you...:)

well done

Well done for joining. SW can seem a bit complicated to begin with. I have been going for a while but havent lost for about 3 months. (I have not followed the rules). It seems that you already had quite a positive day already. The fact that you have written it down means you are noting down the syns you have used. I think that it where i have been going wrong.

Sonya

Thanks for your welcome Emmaline and Sonya32 :)

I have always found keeping a diary helpful especially the Syns! keeps me focused ( well some of the time :D )

Not a bad day ( well apart from the Doctors Receptionist! so Rude! ) good food wise, didn't struggle to bad, had a busy day so that helped, anyways this is my Food diary for today.

Extra easy

Healthy Extra A
350ml S Milk

Healthy Extra B
2 weetabix

Free food
Grilled bacon, poached egg, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, chicken breast, stirfry veg and noodles

Syns
11 sharwoods stirfry sauce

1 day to weigh in, here's hoping for the best :)

Back