Jo`s Diary : Bye Bye Weight & Depression !

God almight, still in a frumpy mood, dont know if this is a bit of a black period I am getting into or not. I dont think so though, or rather I hope not.:sigh:

Went a bit over points last night, was just grazing for comfort but am still ok as on Monday I saved about 5 points.

Today is going fine so far so chin up:)

Jo, you're doing so well. Don't let your mood dictate your weight. Hope the day continues to be good for you.

Sam, thanks for the words of encouragement, much appreciated:)

I see you have lost again this week, so congratulations and keep it up!

Feeling sooo much better today, the black cloud has definetly lifted. I totted up my points this week and yep, the last few nights I grazed for comfort but didnt go over that bad, had saved some points at the start of the week and basically it has all crossed itself out. This is great, normally I would have given up, gone on a massive binge and swore to myself I would start all over again on Monday.

I really hope this continues to work as I can really see this being a realistic long term change in my life and one that will help me lose weight :)

Good luck to everyone

Jo -you sound a different person today:)

Yep, I lost another 2lb, so if I can keep the loss at a steady pace I'll be happy.

Well 3lbs down, and boy am I happy about that! :happy096:

That was a strange week, up and down in my moods, up and down with my points so I am really looking to staying on track this week...

Have to keep this short, will update soon
Good luck to everyone

Hi Jo

Well done on a 4lbs weight loss! I've got about the same amount of weight to lose as you... well according to me getting to a healthy bmi but I think even when I was a teenager swimming 10 times a week I weighed more than the top end of my healthy bmi!

A comfortable size 14 would be good as thats what I have a wardrobe full off waiting for me to get back down there again!

Good luck with your next week... I'll look forward to reading about another success!!

Linzi.xx

Well done Jo:) Hope you have a really positive week.

Back