JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Hi Joanne - saw you and I both interested in swapping to wobble watchers from Elvira's diary and you saying would struggle to get to a meeting - did you know you can do it online?

P.S know it's a bugger when the losses slow but your losses overall are amazing -well done

Last edited:
Of course you can - I didnt even think about doing it online even though I used to use the forum many years ago when I did WW. Thank you very much for that reminder. Wouldnt even have occurred to me.

Im planning on sticking to TS until after Christmas - its only another few weeks and I know I can get back into it but going to have a look at the WW site right now anyway coz I am seriously considering it.

Hi again - I'm going to try till Xmas on the packs too (and between Xmas and new year) then swap over - so fingers crossed for us both :D ( i've messed about but want to use up my packs so I've not wasted money and try and make a real dent in the weight - I'm hoping the finite period - it's just till Xmas and new plan in Jan will keep me going as i've really struggled on VLCD this time) - good luck

Hi joanne just read the whole way through your diary and you have done amazingly well! Hopefully i can lose the same amount as you have lost in the same space of time!!

TC sweetpea!

Hi again - I'm going to try till Xmas on the packs too (and between Xmas and new year) then swap over - so fingers crossed for us both :D ( i've messed about but want to use up my packs so I've not wasted money and try and make a real dent in the weight - I'm hoping the finite period - it's just till Xmas and new plan in Jan will keep me going as i've really struggled on VLCD this time) - good luck

Im really struggling just now as well but I think thats because my losses have been pretty poor and its totally demoralising me.

We can do it though. We've come this far so whats another few weeks? And if things do start improving I may even hang around even longer coz I have loads of products as I was preparing for the long haul. Have to see how it goes though coz it would be amazing to be able to eat real food again.

Hi joanne just read the whole way through your diary and you have done amazingly well! Hopefully i can lose the same amount as you have lost in the same space of time!!

TC sweetpea!

Thank you! It definitely is doable and my losses havent even been as good as many. You should have a read at Starlights diary - the weight is falling off for her.

Yeah it was her diary that spured me on to start!

It's such a shame someone said something so nasty about her that it caused her to take a break from MM!

Im really struggling just now. For some reason this past week the diet has just gone to pot. Last night I had a sausage from the chip shop and a few left over chips where normally I would have had them in the bin right away. I also keep picking at sweets which I normally manage to ignore. Today Ive already eaten 2 rich tea biscuits and a marshmallow type thing and Ive only been up for 4 hours!

Really, really need to get back into this. My first Christmas night out is 2 weeks today. Ideally Id like to have lost 6lbs by then but with my losses recently I know Ill be lucky to lose 4 which would still be not too bad coz it would get me under 200lbs for the first time in many many years. I just have to get motivated enough to get back into this. Its only another 3 weeks until Christmas. If I can manage to get that far Ill be happy coz then I may switch diets. Would be good to have my losses pick up though and if that did happen I might even stick to TS for longer.

Heres to another restart!

come on joanne you need to join mine, bernice and julies own thread countdown to xmas. you can do it just be positive get your head straight. we are all going through a bad time cos of the weather.get back up come on hun

yes joanne, come join our thread. its more like a chat room :D
dont give up. you can do it. we are all struggling and are all trying to support each other. if only we could take our own advice ;)
:grouphugg:group hugs xxx

Aww thanks guys. Ive decided Im going to have 4 packs a day for the next few weeks in the hope it stops me picking at other stuff. Thats the plan at the minute anyway so fingers crossed for me.

yes thats what iam doing atm.

bring on the 100s joanne, they are so within your reach... x

I know Colly. Going by this mornings WI 2lbs will get me there so it really shouldnt be difficult at all. Maybe that will motivate me a bit more as well. I can but hope anyway. Feel as though I havent stopped eating all day though but when I actually count it up Ive barely had 800 calories. Although its still early, lol.

Lol thanks.

So far so good today but then I am just home from work where Ive been since 7am lol. Other than that I am feeling pretty determined today so heres hoping I will be able to honk later coz I really need to get back into this asap. Its now less than 2 weeks until the night out Id wanted to lose 7 stones by which definitely wont be happening now but it would be good to get as much off as possible anyway.

Hiya,
you can do it gal!
I'm back restarting after a shockin couple of weeks.
Lets get as many of those pounds off before xmas...maybe the scales will be kinder to us after a short break!??!
Xxxxxxxxx

Definitely has to be worth a try Slimmer Bridezilla.

Well today Im pleased to report a loss of 2.6lbs. Considering I havent been 100% its much better than my losses when I have been so Im thinking my metabolism has decided it doesnt like so few calories any more.

Anyway today is the start of a new week and Im giving 100% another go for at least the next week. I have just over 1lb to go to get into the 100s so thats next weeks goal.

Back