JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Lol 'just' 4 mnths for me too! Hey did you do the shred today? I had a naughty day off and feeling v guilty.

No I was out all day shopping so I'm going with that as todays exercise, lol. Not going to do it all until Saturday though until I've adjusted to Exante again. Then I think ill start from day 1 again. Ill make it to the end of it one of these months lol.

Don't want to overdo it after all. ;)

Anyway I can't actually honk for yesterday as I stole one of DSs quavers. Not that I care since the scales actually went down instead of up this morning - by 1.3lbs so am glad I came back, for the moment anyway.

you never know it might have been the amazing workout you did yesterday at the shops for the reason for your weight loss. you should prescribe shopping trips for everyone ;)
well done. can see you getting a good loss this week. :)

This is true Julie. And my shoulders were aching carrying those heavy weights around all day (bags of shopping). ;)

Fingers crossed anyway. If nothing else I should definitely get rid of my 3lb gain which will at least put me back to the weight on my stats. That will make me feel much better.

WI day is Friday so only 2 days of Exante but anything I get off by then is a bonus.

No shopping today. I've just been doing housework coz my mum and aunt are coming up this afternoon. Could see it far enough but never mind.

Hey hun!

Hope you have a fab day! Im supposed to be cleaning...but not getting very far on here ha!

Well done for getting back to it good luck for WI

xx

Well how good am I? Not only did I resist doughnuts, I also resisted sausage rolls and pies from the bakers and then sandwiches and cookies in Subway. I did however have a coffee so no hoot again for me as it had milk in it. Still extremely proud of myself mind you especially since I was starving. And Ive only had 3 packs today so currently polishing my halo. :D

Ended up spending more money today buying some holiday clothes for DD so all she now needs are a couple of pairs of sandals and a couple of new bathing costumes. Assuming I manage to get to a size 12 by the holiday all Ill need is bathing costumes so just leaves DS to buy for and we're sorted. Arent I organised.

JoanneM said:
Well how good am I? Not only did I resist doughnuts, I also resisted sausage rolls and pies from the bakers and then sandwiches and cookies in Subway. I did however have a coffee so no hoot again for me as it had milk in it. Still extremely proud of myself mind you especially since I was starving. And Ive only had 3 packs today so currently polishing my halo. :D

Ended up spending more money today buying some holiday clothes for DD so all she now needs are a couple of pairs of sandals and a couple of new bathing costumes. Assuming I manage to get to a size 12 by the holiday all Ill need is bathing costumes so just leaves DS to buy for and we're sorted. Arent I organised.

Well done, sounds like a great day. I don't think a little bit of milk will change much!

Forgot to mention yesterday that I decided to go for it and book the inch loss course. Have my first real appointment tomorrow so by combining it with Exante hopefully by this time in 8 weeks Ill be a comfortable size 14. I live in hope anyway.

Also forgot to mention how optimistic I was the other day. I ordered a stretchy dress in a size 12. Whether Ill ever be able to wear it is another matter but stranger things have happened.

Don't worry I ordered a dress I will hopefully get married in in a size 10 yesterday eeeek!

Next year hopefully at city hall in new york... Nothings booked tho but I'm
Very excited!!!

Oooh I bet you are. Definitely motivation to stick with the diet thats for sure. If it wasnt for the actual getting married part Id be jealous. ;)

I never thought I'd be one for getting married, was always against it but seems it suits me now, still dead set against having kids tho

Everyone says that but it seems to be getting more averse with age lol I'd rather poke myself in the eye lmao!

Back