JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Good luck - I still haven't broken my scales habit :eek:

xx

I need to or Ill get really down seeing the gain. I know it will be worth it in the end but wouldnt make it any easier to see.

very good luck with the new plan -you're such an inspiration

I need to or Ill get really down seeing the gain. I know it will be worth it in the end but wouldnt make it any easier to see.

Well, you're a better person than me!!

xxx

Best way to be ;)

xxx

Ohhhh Joanne you're a stronger woman than I. I'd go crazy without scales for a few days let alone a few weeks. Good luck for Atkins!

uh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, joanne ;)

oooo - is it your birthday?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

xxx

Happy birthday Hun, have a brilliant day and hope you get to kiss a frog or two ;-)

Thank you ladies. :)

Atkins is going well other than the fact that my hob died a death yesterday so I'm struggling to cook. Just my luck, lol. I've ordered a new one which says it will be delivered within 7 days so fingers crossed its here soon.

I'm so proud of myself btw. I haven't weighed myself since wednesday. How good am In lol.

In other news guess who has a date tonight? Met an old bf last night and we kind of reignited the spark, lol. Although right now I'm too tired to even move since I just got home an hour ago. (I'm such a dirty stopout;))May have to go for a nap soon.

Ooooooh!! Good luck for date. You're a real hit with the men lately Joanne ;) x

I know Colly. Don't know what's going on at all.

Well I've just slept for a couple of hours and I think I feel better but I haven't gotten out of bed yet.

I know whats going on- you look so bloody good they're falling over themselves to get to you!

You're not out of bed yet? :eek:

Must have been a good un ;)

xx

Back