JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

I have the shred - will deffo have to give it a go - it's not doing me much good sat in the box is it ? :D

xx

How was last night? xxxx

Last night was nice. There wasnt anything on at the cinema we fancied so went for a couple of drinks then went back to his and curled up on the couch watching tv. Only problem was I ended up having to leave early coz of the snow. Didnt want to end up snowed in, lol.

Im sitting here fighting with myself about whether to do Jillian today. To be honest I really cant be bothered so think I may just skip it today. Tomorrow is another day after all.

Glad you had a good time...shame about the snow.

Tom is indeed another day and I'm sure your your muscles need some r'n'r before you torture them again!

Have a good rest of the weekend
xx

Wow, I'm impressed you've managed level 3! My DVD finally turned up and I've just tried it - kind of managed level 1 on beginner mode-but without very good star jumps-note to self, time to get a bra that fits better!

Good luck doing it again :). I can see why you'd want food with it!

i did it for 15 days whilst doing tfr and found i was getting hungrier as time went on. not sure if that was just an excuse to stop.lol.

I had a fab weekend. Definitely wasnt up to doing Jillian yesterday, lol. Still I reckon I managed to burn off a few calories dancing on Saturday night although we wont mention the huge number of calories I imbibed in with alcohol. ;)

glad you had a good weekend joanne, and as i've said before, if we were perfect all the time we'd have nothing to strive for ;)

i was wondering, quite randomly, did you ever go for the inch loss treatment (or something similar?) you had the taster session for?

I did indeed. Only have another 2 sessions to go. It has made a tiny difference but definitely not worth the money. It would probably be better for someone with less to lose to be honest for the toning itself.

that's a shame, but i suppose it's one of these things, you don't know until you try.

I had a fab weekend. Definitely wasnt up to doing Jillian yesterday, lol. Still I reckon I managed to burn off a few calories dancing on Saturday night although we wont mention the huge number of calories I imbibed in with alcohol. ;)

Read that so quickly had to re-read to see HOW you had burned the calories on saturday night :eek:;)

Glad you had a good un , Hun

xxx

Lol Toots. Im saying nothing. ;)

Anyway, much as it pains me to say it Im back as from tomorrow. Havent actually decided whether Im doing TS or WS yet but will se how tomorrow pans out before I decide.

Wish me luck, Im going to need it!

You have done very well, and it was worth doing to show yourself you can stay at your desired weight with not too much hardship ;) apart from the shred! eck! lol

Welcome back Jo! The time will fly by and I'll help keep ya company! Lol x

Back