JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Well done Jo:) Thats an amazing amount of willpower you have there to lose 8 stone!!
You must be so proud of yourself....brilliant!!

so close, you're amazing joanne! i have mad envy. x

How's you?
Resist the condensed milk ;)
xx

I've resisted the condensed milk but its about all I've managed to resist tonight. :(

So far today I've had my 3 packs, a twix, about 1/4 of a pot noodle, some cheese, 3 squares of chocolate and 2 pink wafer biscuits. Oh and of course half a bottle of wine lol.

And what I really want is what's looking at me ever time I go into the kitchen. A cheese topped roll and I want to smother it in butter. But I'm not going to. I'm going to bed in about half an hour to stop me eating any more. Something tells me I'm in for a hard time this weekend. :(

LOL...I shouldn't laugh but I love that you have written down everything that you have eaten...like you have been really naughty!
Have a glass of water and imagine that cheese roll has hair running through the middle...gag, gag...made myself gag then Yuk.

Keep going Jo and you will have a good weekend:)

I've resisted the condensed milk but its about all I've managed to resist tonight. :(

So far today I've had my 3 packs, a twix, about 1/4 of a pot noodle, some cheese, 3 squares of chocolate and 2 pink wafer biscuits. Oh and of course half a bottle of wine lol.

And what I really want is what's looking at me ever time I go into the kitchen. A cheese topped roll and I want to smother it in butter. But I'm not going to. I'm going to bed in about half an hour to stop me eating any more. Something tells me I'm in for a hard time this weekend. :(

Oopsie - still if you look at it I bet it's not as bad as your naughty days used to be (if you're anything like me ;))

Yeah, this weekend may be hard - but you're made of strong stuff

:hug99:

xx

LOL...I shouldn't laugh but I love that you have written down what you have eaten! Have a glass of water and imagine that cheese roll has hair running through the middle...gag, gag...made myself gag then Yuk.

Keep going Jo and you will have a good weekend:)

A curly one at that ;)

xx

Lol...even worse!!!!

And another pink wafer gone lol.

I've gone off the roll now for some reason mind you. ;)

Exante is definitely too high carb for me. When I went back to Atkins I wasn't craving anything and had no problems sticking to it at all. A couple of weeks back on this and all I want is carbs. Really going to struggle to get through this next 4 weeks but I know I can do it. Just have to get back in the zone.

You can do it Jo, you know you can. I think it's really hard getting back into it (you've supported me through that on my diary!) Hope you get a good sleep tonight, and a fresh start in the morning... you can do it... keep your eyes on that goal :D

Why don't you Atkins it for the weekend and give Exante another whirl on monday when you're at work and have more of a routine?

xx

That's not a bad idea Toots. Definitely worth considering. Would get it out of my system and give me another decent run at Exante from Monday.

If anyone can do it YOU can!!

Draw that line and get back on it luv - you are so close to goal now - it's just the final sprint!

Good luck for weekend
xxxxxx

Sending you sleep fairy tonight...and willpower fairy for the morning:) Glad toots and I put you off the roll!! I was going to say curly ones but...gag..gag...thats why i didn't!

Have a good sleep and back on track tomorrow:)

Cross posted ooops!!

Toot's plan sounds like a goodun!

Xxxx

Thank you ladies. Don't know what I would do without you all.

And on that note I'm off to bed before I eat anything else lol. Night all.

Back