JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

aw joanne. exante is tough no kidding, but just keep your eyes on the goal...how fab are you going to feel strutting around in your size 12s this summer? x

I know Colly. Although I am now having serious doubts that those size 12s will be here by then coz I really am struggling now. I just feel Ive been vlcding for long enough and I need food. Right now Im taking it a day at a time and hoping for the best.

I know what u mean about vlcd for too long.. small amount of prwans,tuna, chicken without skin.

May help u when u really need to eat? x

Yeah I think I need to stock up on some protein. Although Im just fed up feeling deprived of things. Going to do my best to stick to 100% until next Saturday coz were having a night out to celebrate losing our jobs, lol. Then Ill take it from there.

Going to have a peppermint tea just now to hopefully tide me over until lunchtime.

yeah dont go too long 'wanting' to eat though. Protein foods are fine when i want to eat.
Your shrinking so well treat yourself to a chicken breast lol.

enjoy your tea, ive just had a coffee till lunchtime.x

Jo you are such an inspiration to us newbies on here.
You've done tremendously well with your weightloss so far and god knows it's not easy to stick with long term.
I don't know your story well but it's sounds as if you've had a tough time with the job loss etc.......
While to sore to move ( lol) is it worth taking a couple of hours to think back to where you were at the start? What were your goals? How did you feel then compared to now? Can you do another measuring session/ photo shot of yourself to remind you how fantastically well you done? When I did this I lost 13st...... In my ex partner!!!!!! Lol but sometimes it's not always you/ your body that's making you feel low.
While I understand the loose skin bit it's got to be better than the solid fat version!! And it will continue to shrink long after you finished your journey.
Have you considered bellydance??? Seriously, I am a bellydance teacher and the difference I see in womens self esteem as they learn is phenomenal, it's fab exercise but fun too!!! The dancers come in all shapes and sizes and you don't have to show your belly!!!!!
Failing all the above, if you're struggling so much, maybe it's time to look at what other food plan would suit you.
Whatever you choose to do your still on the path to where you want to be!!!
Lots of love Rach

Bellydancing does sound fun Rach. As Ive said my current plan is to stick with it 100% or as close to 100% as I can lol until next Saturday and then Ill reevaluate.

I actually just did new pics about 10 minutes ago as this is week 36 and I do them every 4 weeks. The difference really is unbelievable. Ill have to upload them tomorrow coz Im hoping Im going to hit the 100lb mark at tomorrows WI.

Ive just realised though that I have been wearing size 18 for over 2 stones now without dropping a size. I must be due to get into those size 16s any time now so really want to keep going until I get there. The only problem is that size 16s seem to be so much shorter which isnt great given my stomach but never mind - its an excuse to buy more clothes, lol.

OMG 100lbs off is just amazing Joanne, i can't wait to get there, a long journey ahead of me.

Can't wait to see your pics :D

:eek: Amazing loss Joanne!! Cant wait to see you pictures and really hope you get your 100lbs award tomorrow xx

Youll soon be int hose 16's joanne after doing the dvd for a few weeks.

Ive gotten slightly ahead of myself and posted the pics in my albums already. I was at 100lbs off this morning so thought I would so feel free to have a look. The difference really is amazing even if I do say so myself, lol.

Im sitting here torturing myself with the thought of eating real food. This past week I have been so hungry and its not getting any better. Trying so hard to resist coz I need to get keep my loss where it is today so that I get that 100lbs on official WI day.

Omg joanne wow wow wow
you look great!!! What a transformation. Do not eat food though you gotta keep going you look great but imagine how youll look after another 50lbs come on you can do it.

Yep come on we will do it the hardest thing i find with losing the weight is that i think oh well im not huge anymore but weve got to keep going and get to our targets so bouillons all the way.

Yeah I do love not being huge but I still have a long way to go coz Id rather be 'normal' than just 'not huge'.

Back