JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

you look amazing joanne, what an inspiration you are. x

Thats it keep focusing on how youll look at the end. Look at all the advice im giving i better take it on board lol

Yeah if only we could take our own advice. We'd all be at goal by now.

Anyway I am now suddenly extremely cheerful. I just had a clothes trying on session and got into a pair of next trousers in a size 16! My Matalan trousers in a 16 are too tight - Id be scared to sit down in them but they button - and my size 16 jeans and jeggings from Primark and D2 dont even go up my thighs. My size 16 tops are also pretty much all ok - or at least they will be with some high waisted pants to hold in the muffin top lol.

So not quite a perfect 16 yet but definitely almost there so a very happy bunny right now and so glad I didnt eat earlier.

Yay - you'll be slipping into those 16s before you know it!!

xxx

well thats excellent as next sizes are smaller than most shops hun

lol good for you

Wow, Joanne, your photos are fabulous! :D You look so different, you'd never know it was the same girl.

Primark are extremely stingy with their sizes so don't go on them, you definitely look a size 16 now, brilliant work :D

Piccies are amazing - well done!
xx

Dont know what I would do without this forum. Actually yes I do, Id have stuffed my face yesterday, lol.

Anyway todays WI result was somewhat disappointing in that Ive picked up 1/2lb since yesterday which means I havent quite hit the 100lbs even though I had yesterday so the pics still apply as 100lbs lost. Not the end of the world though coz I still have a loss of 3.1lbs which Im pleased about.

well done joanne im 1lb heavier today than yesterday too. i think i need the loo.lol

Well done Joanne and next week you'll smash through that 100lbs lost. Well done for the size 16's too. What an amazing difference :D

Well done Joanne!

Your doing so well! Im only just under 13 stone (was closer to 12 stone when I bought them though.... stupid xmas weight gain) and I can get into size 14 primark jeggings but I guess we all carry weight differently, I dont find Primark stuff very generous though, some of their dresses in a size 18 and I cant get into them, but I got a pair of cheap work trousers from Asda (oh yes... I know how to shop... primark and asda... lol) and the size 16 is too big, they stay up ok at the moment, but I can pull them out about 4 inches, so Im going by them of what size I am haha

Thanks all. I just attempted day 3 of the shred and had to give up after 5 minutes. I literally couldnt do it. But considering that I couldnt even get out of bed at 5am because of the pain Im proud of myself for even attempting it, lol.

Ill look forward to getting into those in around another stone then Sammy.

Back