JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

well done on losing joanne. 1/2lb is still great especially if you're happier. x

WELL DONE HUN

You need to go through times in your life when you dont think about food, I guess this is one of them. Dont you agree when you are on TFR you think about food ALL the time, at least I do and its hard, its constant 'do I, dont I?'

Let us know hoe you get on. x

Joanne I'm so glad you have done this and put it all in your diary coz I think a lot of us on here have a fear of what comes next after exante and you are yet again an inspiration, you have shown it can be done, making the transition to "eating" without devastating effects. Actually you have still lost weight, albeit half a pound but it's still something!! Well done I really hope you are happier on WW. x

1/2 is excellent - well done

xxx

Thanks guys. And Bobbi you are totally right. I'd reached the stage on tfr that I was totally obsessed with food. That's why I knew enough was enough, at least for a while.

Hi Joanne, sorry you and your daughter have been poorly, there's some grim bugs floating about out there - I'm so pleased that you have achieved the transition to WW and that you still lost - that's really something! Well done and looking forward to seeing you cross that finish line:D bb x

Well Im feeling somewhat fragile this morning. Im not even going to attempt to work out how much I had to drink yesterday. Had a fantastic time though and even managed to pull a 24 year old, lol. This weight loss lark really does wonders for the confidence.

Whoop, glad you had a good night hun xxx

Wowee Joanne!! Glad you had a great time.

Joanne I better not come and stamp and bang near you lol. I'm glad you had a good time. And wow you pulled! Go girl have some fun.

give me some tips, i wouldn't mind pulling a 24yr old hunk ;) hehe x

Lol Colly. It did do wonders for my ego. Especially when he wouldn't believe I was 36. And quite a few other guys thought I was about 30/31. I can cope with that. And considering I was out straight from work so not dressed and with my hair flat I really did feel pretty good about myself. I must admit it helped as well that the other young girls who were with us had gone home and gotten all glammed up before coming out and I was the one getting chatted up all night lol.

glad you're feeling good joanne, you really deserve it. x

hi joanne glad you had a good time. hows it going with the points im officially starting tomorrow i had a blow out today dh ordered pizza so i figured its better to get it out of the way today rather then dab in to my extra points lol. any ideas on how many extra points you can have if you exercise? im actually allowed an extra 7 as im still breastfeeding ds so thats a whopping 37 pps im not sure il use all of them as i just wrote out my tomorrows menu and it only came to 26 so have had to add a feww extra treats like some seeds on my porridge and a few extra lattes to get it up to 33pps and thats still not reached the 37 im allowed plus im restarting the dvd tomorrow so im guessing that would be another 2 or 3.
anyway enough babbling hope your going strong and look forward to you making a new diary in the ww section.

I believe its 2 exercise points for 20 minutes. I'm not planning on using any of my exercise points though. Let's face it, I've been managing to live on the packs for long enough so I can certainly manage to live on 29 points.

I officially started on full points yesterday although I think I used all my weekly points on alcohol on Saturday night lol so going to try not to use any more this week. Coz I've changed my wi to a Friday they mean I can have a treat at weekends which is quite good.

Good luck for today and do try to eat all your points even if you don't touch the weeklies.

thanks hun im going to my familys on saturday so will save my points for then as they always have chinese im not sure how much the chicken in garlic would be with half a rice but i dont think its that much as i asked for the recipe once and they said its just loadsa garlic, chilli oil, chicken and water but whatever it is im not going to dip in to my extras til then and it cant be more than 49. anyway take care and keep up the good work.

Well Ive just been looking into liposculpt. Basically it helps break down fat cells so can help with weight loss and toning. Right now my stomach is huge and doesnt seem to be getting any smaller so I am seriously considering it. The first treatment is free so Ive emailed asking for an appointment. The rest of the sessions will cost an arm and a leg but will definitely be worth it and a lot cheaper than a tummy tuck would be at the end of this. Ill see how the initial treatment goes though before making a decision coz spending £650 isnt something I do lightly.

Back