JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Oooh - let me know how it goes!! Something I would definately be interested in if it works

xxx

Keep us posted Joanne I'm sure we would all love to hear how it goes or future reference xx

Is there one in Newcastle?

xx

The one Im looking at is only available in Scotland but there must be plenty of other clinics that do it in England.

Not for 650 quid and a free sample ;)

xxx

OOhhhh that could be well interesting, how many sessions do they suggest?

Lol Toots its a special offer at the moment of 50% off. The £650 is for people with more to lose Nee and is an 8 week course. Apparently you go 2-3 times a week. They do cheaper ones - its £400 if you have 1-2 stone to lose and £300 if you dont want to lose weight but tone up.

The more I talk about it the more Im desperate to try it, lol.

Lol Toots its a special offer at the moment of 50% off. The £650 is for people with more to lose Nee and is an 8 week course. Apparently you go 2-3 times a week. They do cheaper ones - its £400 if you have 1-2 stone to lose and £300 if you dont want to lose weight but tone up.

wow £300 to tone up. i can live with that ;)
im moving to scotland :D

Sounds very exciting hun, keep us updated on it all :D

another "keep me updated" here! that sounds brilliant! x

Ooh Joanne!! Not sure what's excited me more- you pulling a 24 year old or the Liposculpt appointment!! Looking forward to hearing how that goes and I think Toots is right about the prices in England!! I'm moving to Scotland!! :D Hugs bb x

Is this in Edinburgh Joanne?

Well I have my first (free) appointment on Monday at 12 so I will let you all know how it goes. Apparently there is no eating for 2 hours before and after the treatment so Ill be dying of starvation by the time I'm allowed to eat lol.

just remember how long you went without munching away on exante and it'll seem like a walk in the park ;)

Back