JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Oooooh exciting stuff! something i'd love to try if I wasn't so skint....I wander how many different clincs I could go to for a free 'first' treatment!!!!

xxxx

I had the same thought cookie monster!!! I'd be too morto to do it tho...

Well I'm hoping that I'm retaining huge amounts of water today coz even though its WI in 2 days and I have been sticking rigidly to my points the scales are showing a gain of 2lbs so far this week. Admittedly I did drink rather a lot on Saturday but I still only used around 30/49 of my weekly points so just keeping my fingers crossed.

Im sure it will shift by then hun, fingers and toes are crossed xx

It'llbe your body re-setting itself.

Good luck

xxx

Well I have just had my last Exante pack for a few months and believe it or not Im actually going to miss them. I love having a shake for breakfast so much that I plan on going back to them as soon as I get to goal. They are too high in carbs for Atkins unfortunately though so I will have to cope without them for a while. Fingers crossed it doesnt take me too long to get to goal, lol.

Hope it works out for you Joanne.
And even if you only maintain - you know Exante can give you the results you want and you can come back to it anytime.
Hope you wont leave the Exante boards. xx

Think Tescos do low carb shakes? If you miss one for brekkie may be worth giving it a go? Or maybe Atkins do one

Good luck

xx

hi hun are you swapping to atkins? i wouldnt worry about the gain as i gained 2.5 kgs but weighed today unofficially as weigh in monday and im down 1.5kgs so not quite my lowest but at least its getting there i think your body just takes a while to adjust. as for missing the shakes i have so been missing my latte so ive been having 1/2 pint hot skimmed milk with coffee instead its not quite the same but it will do for now. anyway hope your ok.

Thanks everyone.

Toots I'm reluctant to try the Atkins shakes coz I know the Atkins bars stall me and have a feeling the shakes would do the same.

Julie to be honest I'm just fed up counting everything. I've been doing low carb in some form or another for so long now it just didn't feel right having to weigh out chicken breast lol. Think that's what actually decided me to switch again. And don't worry Ill still be around here, I have an Easter challenge to attempt lol.

Spyro the scales did go down by 0.6lbs this morning so not quite so bad. Once I get my first week on Atkins over I really need to start weighing once a week coz its getting to the obsessive stage lol.

it's so hard not to get obsessed with the scales, i am worlds worst! in fact i havent weighed myself in 2 days, i should probably get to that....;)

i enjoyed the food on atkins but it didnt agree with me. couldnt stay away from the toilet and i kept losing and gaining the same 5lbs :(
hope it works for you :)

Well a 2lb gain this week but it was expected. Ill be in ketosis by this time next week so should have no problems getting that off again.

Dont worry hun, its probably just the natural fluctuation. you still planning on doing atkins?

x

Yup Atkins as from today. I need to make a phone call at 9 and then Im off to make my breakfast which I have to say Im really looking forward to. ;)

I would be too, one definate advantage is eating hee hee

Goodluck with it xxx

how are you doing today joanne?x

Back