JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Hey JoanneM, Ham and lettuce is fine, hmmm makes me tempted hee hee hope you have a 100% day and also get on ok at school

xxx

Im out next Friday so no alcohol planned until then anyway. Its definitely alcohol I miss just as much as food, lol.

Thanks Nee. Fingers crossed I dont beat DS up too much after Ive seen the headmistress, lol.

Hee hee, yes try not to beat DS up ;)

Hey Joanne, just found your diary and thought i'd say hi.

You are doing so well getting back onto Exante and a wee drop lettuce and sliced ham will not do any harm.

I just wish i could get motivated to give it another shot and shift these lbs a bit quicker.

Good luck at the school and don't beat up DS lol

Thanks Kas. I wish I had more patience to do a normal diet to get them off slower, lol. I want rid of this weight yesterday though although if I do ever get to a size 12 any remainder can take as long as it likes.

Youre doing brilliantly with CCing though so there is obviously no need for you to change what youre doing.

I was doing great but hardly lost anything since nov. Trying really hard this week now all the xmas goodies are gone as i have a lovely dress to wear for a dinner dance at the beginning of march and i want to look good in it

Christmas was definitely not a good time. I managed to gain almost 6lbs in 3 days of eating what I wanted so doesnt bode well for the future. That said there wouldnt normally be so many chocs around, lol.

You still have a month until the dinner dance so back into it now and you'll be looking fab in that dress.

Well now I really want to eat but Im not going to. DS is an inch away from being expelled after he said something inappropriate that he thought was funny to a teacher yesterday. In his defense I dont think he actually knew what it meant but it was still totally out of order and apparently really upset the teacher who has not only made a formal complaint of abuse but has also gone to the union.

This happened after he and another boy beat up someone in their class btw.

Isnt motherhood just wonderful.

Parenthood is definately hard hun. I don't envy your situation. Maybe this will give him a kick in the right direction.

Dont eat hun as it certainly wont help the situation and you are doing so well.

Im not going to eat - just so upset and angry with him right now.

You do have to wonder though how you can have two such completely different children. DD was raved about by every teacher she had all the way through primary school and never got into trouble at all whereas he manages to get up to something pretty much on a daily basis.

Just to add insult to injury, I was expecting an order of bars from Exante today. Needless to say they arrived during the half hour I was out and I cant guarantee being in again all day until next Thursday.

So Im afraid I just caved and had a low carb cake. 155 calories, 12g carbs so could have been much worse especially since I havent had a second pack. Still slightly gutted with myself but I needed to physically eat something, Im getting sick of the sight of liquid. It was a very strange taste sensation mind you. Lack of sugar and flour makes a very odd cake.

<<<Hugs>>>

Just keep it strong, and hopefully he has learnt a lesson

xx

Hi Joanne was just catching up on your diary and wanted to say well done (cake or no) you've still lost 100lbs - and your updated pic looks like a different person - hopefully it will inspire me to get my butt into gear - also hope things improve re son (hugs)

i never had any problems with any of my children at school. they always got glowing reports! i think they talk to me about the wrong kids. they can be little terrors at home :(
i think im gona have trouble with my 17 year old as she keeps making excuses to get out of college and dont know for how much longer she is going to take notice of me :(
having kids is hard work :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed she sticks at it Julie. Although in saying that you do have to wonder what is the point nowadays. I spent 4 years at Uni getting my degree and now cant get a job for love nor money.

she is very lazy. all her friends have part time jobs and Tessa has never had a job other than a paper round which she gave up after a few weeks. i make her earn money by doing jobs around the house and baby sitting. she needs to sort herself out as we have tried to explain to her that she cant be lazy if she wants to join the police force! :(

Back