JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Not the best job for someone who wont apply herself really. She is still very young so hopefully will grow out of it though.

Well Ive decided that Im definitely not going to reach size 12 by the time I go my holidays so Im not even going to try. Im now aiming to be a 14 and in order to get there Im moving to WS. I may still have the occasional TS day but in the main it will be WS coz I really cant get my head back into the right place with this at all and Id rather have legal food than end up completely breaking the diet again. Will also make it easier to refeed when I decide to go down that route which has to be a good thing.

Wish me luck!

good luck joanne, ws or ts 2011 is going to be your target year for sure... x

that is but a pipe dream for me lol. i'd like to be there by oct but realistically it might be nearer christmas. x

Still going to be this year which isnt bad going at all. If I can just keep managing to lose 2lbs a week Ill be happy.

i'm hoping for a bit more while i'm still so big but if i could head towards a steady 2lb a week i think i'd be pretty happy with that too...x

it hasn't in a few weeks but im hoping this week will be the week it starts to move properly again...i've been playing with the same 3lb for about 2-3 weeks :( off and on again, off and on again...

Yeah but you have been slightly half hearted about the dieting the past week or so but youre back today with a vengeance so that 3lbs will be a distant memory soon.

Hiya Joanne hope your day is going well, just read your going to do WS, i'm sure that will help you especially when your under a great deal of stress at the minute, it gives you a little bit of slack which will take the pressure of you and I'm sure in no time you'll be at target xx maximoo xx

I can now get into my size 16 primark jeggings. :D Still struggling with size 16 tops though between my boobs and my muffin top its not an attractive look, lol.

Ooh fab hun keep up the good work and 16 tops will be fitting perfectly

x

:hug99: and good luck for WS - you'lldo fab

xxx

Sounds like a wise decision Joanne. Good luck for WS :)

Good luck with WS Joanne, you never know telling yourself you can have that meal every day, just may make you not "need" it xx

Fingers crossed Charley.

Well last night I decided to have a few low carb sweets. I won't be doing that again. I've spent the entire night on the toilet - better than any laxative I've ever used lol.

Oh no! I hope you feel better this morning! If I remember rightly the low carb sweeties and choc are the same kind of make up as diabetic food? Yeah the laxative effect is almost illegal! lol!

I just want to say that your weightloss has been amazing! x

Back