JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Woohoo well done, keep up the good work. You'll be at goal in no time :)

Just dont know if I can keep it up is the problem.

Still planning to give WS a go but seriously considering going back to Atkins at the minute. Just dont know what to do for the best right now.

What is it you feel your struggling with?

It is hard, I hit a flat every Friday (apart from today ha ha) but its the results that make it so much more worth while, and remember you lost just under 6lbs this week, which is fab

xxx

I know Nee and thats the only thing keeping me going. Right now Im really just missing tasty food. I want to be able to eat again and feel like a normal person if you know what I mean.

I know what you mean, have only been on Exante just over a week, and I miss food already. But I keep planning healthy dinners in my head for when I go back to it.

Congratulations on such a fab loss for this week!

Maybe see if you can stick with the WS for a week and see how things pan out, try and keep focused on the positives.

The mucky horrible weather won't help your mood (its making me most crabbit), so draw the curtain and think sunny summer days.

I know, I think its the weather that is making it harder. I just want nice filling food and even with WS a plain chicken salad isnt what you could call nice filling food, lol.

I am only on day 2 and I know exactly what you mean. What I tell myself is that if I still feel this way next week then I will look into things...kinda like when wanting something and saying to myself, if I still feel this way in 15 mins I will have it. Usually once 15 mins have passed I dont want it. But with this diet I look at things in weeks rather then mins!

I just havent been able to get my head in the right place since before Christmas. I keep reading other boards and everyone is talking about what food they are eating and its killing me, lol.

Other diets do work, we all know that from past experiences. How do you think you would feel at the end of each day having followed a different plan?

Could you not say to yourself that you will use up the packs you have for now and if you still feel like its not suiting you then move on to a plan that will? You have done so very, very well I can't imagine how hard it is to be faced with these feelings :( You always though have to do what is right for YOU.

Thanks Summer. I think Im just going to take it a day at a time and see how I get on.

I know Ill get there in the end. Regardless of what I decide to do there is no way Im giving up on dieting before I get to target but Ive come to the conclusion that its not the end of the world if it takes a little bit longer than I wanted it to.

Definitely doing WS today anyway and will see how I feel tomorrow. :)

I think 1 day at a time is the way to go. You've stuck it for so long, i only managed a couple of weeks.

I think you've got the determination to see this through to target and i believe you will do it.

Seen anything at all workwise?

Absolutely nothing Kas. Ive even reached the stage Im applying for jobs I really dont want simply to get back to work. Im hoping something appears sooner rather than later anyway.

Goodluck on the job hunt, I know how hard it is!!!

Just doesnt seem to be much work at the moment :(

I was at the job centre earlier to sign on and he asked if Id considered working abroad. Yes Id love to uproot my children and take them to a country where everyone speaks a different language. I just think its definitely bad when they are now trying to get us to work abroad.

Ive just eaten 2 hebalife bars. Not even just one, but 2. Going to have to get my head back into gear and get the rest of this weight off once and for all. Still at least they were protein bars, could have been the huge bar of galaxy thats in the fridge instead, lol.

Give the galaxy to the kids, get rid of the temptation lol

Jeeeez, working abroad!!! Hmm does make you wonder doesnt it!!!

Right you have had a nibble now put the food down ;)

I tried to give it to DS - it was him I bought it for but he insists he is leaving it there until Ive lost weight and can eat it, lol. Thankfully it doesnt actually tempt me at all. I seem to have gotten into the mindset where if I do eat sweet things its either low carb/sugar free or 85% chocolate, lol. Very odd but so much better for me I suppose.

yeh that is good, having a galaxy would be trouble for me hee hee

I was at the job centre earlier to sign on and he asked if Id considered working abroad.

Ooo - where abouts? Where do I sign?

xxx

Back