JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Good luck

Let us know how it goes

xxx

fingers crossed joanne...probably best to get it out of the way rather than it be on your mind x

good luck hun

Well I did it and I am absolutely over the moon with the fact that the scales are at 185.2 which is actually a 0.4lb loss from what my weight was the day I started. :D

Now to get DD to hide the scales again until next week.

Fantastic!!! I have been stalking waiting for your weigh in! Well done Jo! Looks like it's been a perfectly smooth transition of plans! Xxx

That's great Joanne!! Bet you are well chuffed... Onwards and downwards!

ahhh fab stuff joanne, i knew it wouldnt be so bad after all ;) x

Thanks guys. I really am absolutely delighted. Just hoping its the start of a downward trend again but all being well ill be in the 12s by the first week in march.

the 12s....ahhh, what an amazing feeling thatd be....

Not long to go and you will be sporting those size 12s Joanne!!! When's your hols again? April? I think it's still doable

I am 12 stone 13 at the moment an I'll tell u there's nothing quite like that moment you see a 12 on the scales!!

ah well done joanne thats excellent

Holiday is in May but I dont see those size 12s happening by then. That said it could happen coz Im beginning to think Ill be a size 12 before I get to my goal weight but time will tell.

Well when I was ten stone I was a 12 but that was years ago and I can fit into some 14 things at the moment so I'm thinking i will be a 12 at a higher weight too I havent a clue why tho.

Back