JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Morning,
Glad to hear you made it through.I had a wee look at the scales at 11pm and I had only put on 1lb got on this morning and i was up at pound on last night, how did that happen?
Not bothered though it is only day 3.
Have a good day today
x

Well done on the packs. I'm on day 1 again but I will do it this time. Took your advice on shred & sent it to my sisters. One challenge at a time I think xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

how are you doing today my love.

Morning,
Glad to hear you made it through.I had a wee look at the scales at 11pm and I had only put on 1lb got on this morning and i was up at pound on last night, how did that happen?
Not bothered though it is only day 3.
Have a good day today
x

Bodies are a mystery unto themselves when it comes to the scales. I was up to 187 when I started on Wednesday and today I was down to 185 again. Only 0.1 down on last weeks wi but 2lbs in 2 days isnt bad going.

Well done on the packs. I'm on day 1 again but I will do it this time. Took your advice on shred & sent it to my sisters. One challenge at a time I think xo

Wise move. Good luck with ts again.

how are you doing today my love.

Not too bad at all thanks Spyro. Gotten through today quite easily but thats a combination of things making me feel great about life in general. Had 2 packs so far and not feeling totally starved at the minute.

For those who havent seen my fb status I was at the nurse today and she said that there is no way I should be aiming to lose another 3 stone coz I will look far too thin. Totally made my day.

She also said I should make an appointment with a gp to discuss the possibility of getting surgery on the nhs when I do decide to stop losing weight. I wasnt planning to do that until Id gotten to goal but I think Ill take her advice anyway and see what they say. Apparently there are circumstances they will consider it so no harm in asking about it.

I also remembered a comment made by someone yesterday which I didnt read the significance of the time. I was telling him about having lost loads of weight and he said 'so you used to be heavy?' In other words Im not heavy now. :D

Can life get much better?

I LOVE that! "So you use to be heavy"

Sums it up perfectly!

Oh before I forget...here is your train ticket for the exante 6 week express. First class all the way ;)

xx

Totally made my day when Id thought about it, lol. Especially since it was the guy Im just starting to date.

Ticket tucked in my purse so it doesnt get lost. ;)

oohh what a nice comment. glad your doing well.

Im so chuffed for you. What sort of surgery are you thinking of?if you dont mind me asking.
I would love to get my boobs lifted.
So what you up to this weekend then? A little bit of romance?lol

i would love to get my boobs done.

Definitely the boobs although it a tummy tuck is on offer I wouldn't say no.

No romance this week Julz. I have the kids so we will have to make do with more of the 2 hour phone calls we have been having all week lol.

Get yourself onto skype then you can have.........!!I wont say anything else.lol

Lol! Just finished the second 2 hour phone call of the day. This could be a very expensive relationship lol.

Anyway another honk from me and that's day 3 over and done. Beginning to think I might just last another 6 weeks at this.

JoanneM said:
Lol! Just finished the second 2 hour phone call of the day. This could be a very expensive relationship lol.

But a lot of fun I'm sure xo

Day four has started, bring it on!
Have a good one.

Can't believe its day 4 already. Think I'm actually back in the zone with this. Just another 41 days to go and then I reassess again. I should definitely be able to do that.

good to see you and see you so positive x

I may have changed my mind. My darling daughter has just stood in cat poo and trailed it right through the house. I've scrubbed the carpet but the stains aren't shifting at all. So pack number 2 has just been eaten while I was peed off and its only 12.30. Could be in for a hungry day.

Aw no way.Kids eh? Its my dog thats been doing my head in. He woke me at 6.45 for his breaky and toilet, which i got up and did and no sooner went back to bed that he was whining at the door for us to get up.
He hates being awake and no-one else being up about. He is worse than what my daughter was when she was a newborn.
Sorry for that piece of useless info.
Mind and drink plenty coffee and water..NO FOOD!!! you can survive!!
gd luck
xx

Thanks Julz. Really struggling just now. Just made another coffee but really just want to eat the entire contents of the kitchen. Don't know why I'm like this today.

Joanne VLCDs have quite a lot of carbs in them, and you have been low carbing prior to starting Exante. The average VLCD provides 60g of carbs a day, 80g if you need four packs.

I tried to mix CD and Atkins, hoping to cut calories a bit and improve overall nutrition. Frankly this proved disastrous. I was absolutely starving hungry all day long and I was only on 2 packs a day and Induction-level carbs on regular food.

Maybe your body will adjust over time but I suspect it is the carb content that is stimulating your appetite x

Back