JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

You could have a point there coz its definitely carbs I'm craving and while on atkins I had no interest in carbs whatsoever.

Problem is that I need to stick to this coz I'm just not losing on Atkins at all. I gave it 7 weeks and my weight just fluctuated the entire time. One way or another I have to get through the next 6 weeks on this.

Ok today is definitely a WS day coz I've already had my 3 packs and am still starving. Having gammon steak with lettuce which is much better than what I actually want which is a chippy with the kids lol.

Your doing well in making good choices. Don't do my stunt, the chippy ain't worth it xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Excellent choice Jo! Enjoy it guilt free! I just treated myself to a boiled egg! lol! Done loads of jobs today and am pooped! Oops sorry shouldn't mention poop hahaha! Xx

Joanne you are doing amazing and big kudos to you for going back to exante, I just sold my stuff on eBay, was determined to stick to Atkins!! No matter how slow the losses! And it's nice to hear your new relationship is going well, reminds me of when I first met my Niall, phone calls for hours and all loved up!! You can't beat that feeling! I know you will make your six weeks on exante you are a very determined person and you have done so well so far :)

Thanks all. You've made me feel much better. Confession time now though. I ate 8 chips. :( Didn't even enjoy them which is the most annoying part. Anyway that's the worst of the day over for me so here's hoping for a better day tomorrow.

8 chips is nothing!! At least you stopped there And didn't scoff the lot!! That shows willpower at least!

Well done on sticking to the 8!! And congrats inthemto great comments - you really deserve them.

Hope the hunger settles down soon for you.
Have a good night and hope you have a good day tom
xxx

hope youve had a good day hun will catch up tomorrow.

Morning.
How you doing this morning? Hope your still not beating yourself up over 8 chips coz if you are then stop it, draw a line under them and move on. Its sunday another day already which means another day gone that we cant get back and also closer to our goals.
Have a good positive day. Go and meet your man or have a marathon phone sesh at lunchtime so you forget about your hunger pangs, whatever you do be happy.
See there i go rambling on again, takes ages as well on these iphones as i keep hitting the wrong keys and have to delete every other word.
Take care
X

Jo, well done on only 8 chips! Better person then I would of been!
I think you are like me and ketosis does not cure hunger at all so the 8 chips will mess up nothing nor loss wise, I betcha!

What days are you going to have "official weigh ins?" I want to be able to look forward to it with ya!

Thanks guys. Fridays are wi day for me Summer but I'm still scale hopping daily lol and today was a sts so I'm happy with that.

Anyway today is a new day and I'm feeling so much better. Don't know what went wrong in my head yesterday. Must have been the whole stuck in the house on a Saturday thing but normal service has now been resumed and if the kids ever get up ill be cooking them a fry up with a smile on my face. :)

Good on ya gal!!
Xx

Well that's the main ordeal of the day over with. Was probably helped by the phone call I got just before starting it mind you. ;) I had a shake while I was making breakfast and am amazingly full for the time being. I'm now settling down with a coffee to watch a film before this afternoons call lol.

Glad your on the right track again. Hope you have a good day.
X

Back