JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Sorry about the gerbil, hope it wasn't TOO traumatic for your daughter.

Xxx

glad your doing well hun. i hope you little one isnt too upset.

Well day 5 is going great. Just finished 'lunch' and have just been told that I really don't need to lose more weight coz I look great. If only lol but its doing wonders for me ego. :D

You must be beaming!!
Xxx

Cool!! Glad things have clicked back into place for you

xxx

So hows your ego this evening? Hope your still smiling and going strong. Ive had a good day in so much as i have been 100% but i am still a bit hungry so battling with my devil whether to have some chicken or not.

Some chicken isn't the end of the world Julz.

I got through day 5 unscathed so here's to day 6. Only 39 days to go. :D

Hope you have a good day six, and those 39 will be gone before your know it...along with any remaining blubber!!

Xxxxxx

Your doing great Joanne and the comments, well wow. Can't wait to be where you are hun :)

Thats a fantastic comment to have got, bet you felt great!! You have done so well, hope I can do as well as you..x

Yay - day 6 nearly in the bag ;)

xx

Another day done although for some reason I'm really fancying a drink tonight. Not going to have one mind you. Can't say the same at the weekend though. ;)

Another day done although for some reason I'm really fancying a drink tonight. Not going to have one mind you. Can't say the same at the weekend though. ;)

Let the weekend take care of itself - you didn't have a drink tonight and that's all that counts for the moment - well done

xxx

Well done Jo! I can't wait to have a drink again! :D

Hope today is a great one for you, will look out to see how you're doing.

xx

Morning.
How feeling today? Still positive i hope.
Are you in ketosis? Im not. I think im just weird. Lol
Have a good day.
X

Hav a good day lass,
xxxx

Back