JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

I'm on catch-up at the mo - MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR congrats on the 8stone loss - that is amazing!

You must be feeling SOOOOO good and you really do deserve it!

I am SO happy for you! Hope you have a great next few day and heres to getting to goal - very very soon.

Well done luv,
xxxxx

Stay strong, Hun - you can do this

xxx

Ok another decision made. Tomorrow I'm having an Atkins day. Then I'm thinking ill come back to Exante for what will hopefully only be another week, maybe 2 until I get to 174lbs which takes me to an overweight bmi. Then its back to Atkins for the forseeable future. Once I'm overweight there really is no rush to get the last stone off so I'm going to try weighing in on the 1st of every month only just to make sure I'm not gaining (although I will see how that goes lol).

Ok another decision made. Tomorrow I'm having an Atkins day. Then I'm thinking ill come back to Exante for what will hopefully only be another week, maybe 2 until I get to 174lbs which takes me to an overweight bmi. Then its back to Atkins for the forseeable future. Once I'm overweight there really is no rush to get the last stone off so I'm going to try weighing in on the 1st of every month only just to make sure I'm not gaining (although I will see how that goes lol).

Sounds like a fab plan!! I bet you get a pleasant surprise on the 1st of each month ;)

xx

You're doing so well Joanne, only another couple of pounds to go, that's fantastic - it's so exciting. It's nice having a buddy that's just getting to overweight too. Monthly weighing sounds a really good idea (I think I'm still a bit too addicted to daily to be able to contemplate something like that yet!)
Hope those next couple of pounds disappear really soon. Enjoy your Atkins day tomorrow :)

Well done on losing eight stone Joanne that is amazing. Your Atkins plan sounds good I wish you all the luck with it and look forward to reading how your getting on x

Hi joanne:) Hope you have a good day!

Atkins all the way Joanne!! You know how much better you feel on it!! I know the weight loss is slower but you gotta expect that now that you have lost so much weight? Even I am only losing about 1 maybe 2 a week.

How long till your hols anyway??

1 or 2lbs a week would suit me fine right now Laura. Holiday is in less than 5 weeks.

The less said about todays wi the better. I'm 3lbs up this week which I could have done without. After today though I really am going to knuckle down and get the last few days of this over with coz if I do stick with it I really could be finished with tfr in a week. I live in hope anyway.

come on Joanne, we need to kick each others bums back into touch as of late. You're a major motivation for me, seeing how well you do really spurs me on, so I figure if you're not being good you're neglecting me too ;)

come on Joanne, we need to kick each others bums back into touch as of late. You're a major motivation for me, seeing how well you do really spurs me on, so I figure if you're not being good you're neglecting me too ;)

Oh the pressure !!
But, if thats what it takes ;)

lord knows she doesn't want to have to see my sad, neglected and abused face, it'd break her heart... ;)

Lol no pressure Colly. ;)

A visit to the doctors today regarding excess skin and she is going to write to my pct requesting an apronectomy. Chances are they will say no but there's no harm in asking.

Lol no pressure Colly. ;)

A visit to the doctors today regarding excess skin and she is going to write to my pct requesting an apronectomy. Chances are they will say no but there's no harm in asking.

Good luck with that - shy bairns get no broth ;)

xx

Good luck with the pct :)

xxx

good luck with the apronectomy :)

you have done so brilliantly and are going to save the nhs so much in the long run by not being obese and ill in later life because of it. i think they should let anyone that gets off their backside and does lose weight have the surgery! thats just my opinion though. you are such an inspiration to us. thank you x

8 stone!!!! Jesus that's amazing. U must feel fantastic.
Xxxxx

Hiya,
Good luck with the PCT - I hope they see sense - you deffo deserve it!

Imagine only one more week of TFR - WOW - you can do it luv - bring on the low-carbing.....

All the best,
xxxxxx

Morning jo:) I hope you get your apronectomy. I havent heard of that before but guess as I too have what I call an 'apron', its a form of tummy tuck?

Back