JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Have a good day jo:)

Hey you, Hope you had a good weekend xx

Wow Jo! You have inspired me - that's amazing! I lost 5st with LL 3 years ago but put it all back on - now I'm gearing up to regain control again with Exante. Just ordered and will start on Mon.
Karen x

Thanks guys and good luck Karen.

Flying visit just to say that I ended up having the entire weekend off but didn't go overboard although I did eat whatever I wanted. Anyway back to it today and have had a TS day and walked for about 5 miles. I'm thinking after the weekend ill have to do this for another 2 weeks to deal with any gain but since I know the end is in sight I won't mind so much.

Hope everyone is doing ok and ill be on tomorrow at some point to catch up.

Good luck with everything Jo and I do hope the PCT say yes- if not send a letter to embarrassing bodies as they all seem to get everything on there! You've done so amazingly well to get this far and I bet you look fabulous for it. Keep strong chick xx

Well I decided to face the scales this morning and I have 7.2lbs to go to get to my end of TS goal of 174lbs. I'm hoping most of that is water weight and will be off very soon. Can but hope anyway.

As for today I've been 100% so far and all being well will get through the rest of the day.

JoanneM said:
Well I decided to face the scales this morning and I have 7.2lbs to go to get to my end of TS goal of 174lbs. I'm hoping most of that is water weight and will be off very soon. Can but hope anyway.

As for today I've been 100% so far and all being well will get through the rest of the day.

That's brill Joanne. Can't wait till I can see the end in sight :)
Got alot of mental work to do before then tho lol xxx

Wow - 7 itty bitty lbs? Yay you

xxx

I can completely relate Clair. Its one of the reasons Im stopping Exante before I get to goal so that I can get used to eating more or less normally while Im still dieting and have to limit portions. It helps that Im moving back to Atkins though coz I know I can maintain on that no problem and dont get the dreaded carb cravings with it.

Boo
xx

Hey Toots. :)

Well almost a 100% day today. One square of milka chocolate somehow found its way into my mouth but other than that Im not even feeling tempted right now which has to be a good thing.

Your doing really well Joanne!! I wore a pair of size 14s today from sainsburys and I was walking on sunshine the whole day!! I can't believe im 12st 4 and fitting into some 14s!! We are almost at the same weight but I bet you will get there before me you are really determined now aren't you!

At least you stopped at 1!!

Come on, you can do this - not long now

xxx

I can completely relate Clair. Its one of the reasons Im stopping Exante before I get to goal so that I can get used to eating more or less normally while Im still dieting and have to limit portions. It helps that Im moving back to Atkins though coz I know I can maintain on that no problem and dont get the dreaded carb cravings with it.

I think I may have to do that to Jo.
It does seem like a really good plan.
Marge
:)

Omg 7lbs will be gone in no time. You are doing fabulous and well done for stopping at 1 square :)

Well done Joanne on sticking to just one square of chololate...that' some will power you have there lady xx

Flying visit as per usual with a quick update on todays wi. Last weeks 4lb gain is gone and I'm back to posted weight so very happy with that. Especially considering I only have 3.1lbs to go with Exante. :D Only problem is that this is my weekend out so next week prob won't be a good one. Fingers crossed though.

Back