Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a wicked w/end...I'd love to see Dirty dancing :) ... Here's to a good week x

What a fantastic weekend, Pleased you had a wicked time away. 4Ibs will be off in no time, it sounds as though it was worth it. Good luck for the coming week and have a good evening xx

Morning Joanne,when you going for your next run,have you put your entry in for the 10k?
have a nice day hun xx

Morning Joanne,when you going for your next run,have you put your entry in for the 10k?
have a nice day hun xx

Hey Fuzzy

Was out last night (must update my ticker!) for a run, managed 6 miles got a nasty blister on one of my feet, think it may have been my socks?

Also registered for 10k, I think 2moro is the deadline so just in time, phew! When is your race?

x

Well my Race for Life event is in july but i will be walking!!my friend would only enter with me if i promised to walk with her...

Have you been busy at school?
Me+DS are off swimming at 7pm..im bloomin dreading it,totm arrived this arvo too so my tummy looks HUGE!!!!
well done on the 6 miles how long did that take you to do??
xx

Hey all

Well so far so good this week eating wise. Had 100% days since tues, and long may it continue!!! Managed out for a run last night and it almost killed me! Hadn't been out for over a week and found it v.hard going. The worrying thing is that the 10k is 2 weeks on Sun. Really don't think I'll reach my goal of 10k in hour or less. 6 miles took me 63 minutes last nite!!! Rubbish, there is no way my legs can run any faster!!!

Anyway nothing else interesting to report, had quite an uninteresting week in comparison to my previous fun filled weekend. I've an essay due in v.soon and should really get stuck in to it tonight. Gawd, i hate writing essays!!!

Bye for now

x

Hi Joanne,

Well done on your running. I think 63 min for 6miles is a good result. Did you try to do any speed intervals training to help you with the speed? If you comfy at running 10k it will be good to challenge body more and start speed intervals. It helped me last year to achieve my personal best.
Have a nice evening xx

Hi

No ive not done that, prob would have helped tho. The race is in two weeks time, do you think i should start to do it now? How often should i up the pace and for how long?

Thanks for advice

wow, 6 miles.. i doubt i could run 6 yards - good luck with quickening your pace though :) heres to a loss for you on sat xxx

God, Jo, Even thinking about running 6 miles makes my legs ache:D

You'll have no bother with the 10k!! I have every faith in you

Well done onthe run Joanne I'm sure you'll be fine for the long one in a few weeks there will be the added spur of other people being there.

Good luck

M

hi hun how u doing - hows the training going for the run? i think people will just walk/jog/run combined - it will be a great atmosphere - and such a great cause - hope u have a brill weekend and manage to stay on track xx

Good evening all

Thanks for all your well wishes about the race! Its 2 weeks on sun, think i mite try nuneczka's idea on speed interval running, really want to run it in under hour!!!! Every other year I run for cancer research but feel I want to raise funds more specifically for the hospital my dad attends for treatment (i'll need to find out if i can do that?!) Out again on Sunday for big run will need to give it a real go time wise!!

I've had a bit of a strange day today, don't feel unwell in a way i could say something is wrong with me but i just don't feel right?? Woke up during the night REALLY sweating, like needed a shower and had to change sheets WTF!!! Was really bizarre?? Don't know if im maybe just a bit drained from sweating so much in the night? So have been a bit not with it today :( Hopefully will feel better 2moro! Got a full day at uni (so not looking forward to it!) then 2moro night got a 70s charity night which i still don't have an outfit organised for :eek:

WI tomorrow also don't think ive lost all 4lbs i put on in London but im hoping to have lost at least some. Keep your fingers crossed for me :cross:

Hope you all have nice things planned for the weekend

x

Hi Jo!,

How strange! :confused: Was just talking today that recently i've been waking up in the middle of the night soaking with sweat - it's happened about 5 times, latest last night! I was drenched! Now i put it down to my age:eek: (40) and as you're a good bit younger than me i doubt that's your problem:p. Maybe we're just a pair of Sweaty Bettys:D

BIZARRE!!!!

mornin sweaty betty- i reckon u could have lost the 4lbs easy!! all that water gone- could be worth wakin up all sweaty to lose a few lbs lol
on a serious note i hope u are feelin better today and it actually isnt anything bad, i often wake up too hot - change ur duvert for lower tog perhaps the warmer weather has affected u?

hope uni going ok, and that u sort ur 70s costume out - u just need flares, platforms and an afro and silly shades i reckon haha

have fun babes xx

Hey Joanne, Hope your WI was more successful than mine (put a pound on)
Have a wicked evening hope you got an outfit sorted, sounds like a good night! xx

Hiya hunny,hope your feeling better now?
I wouldnt need an afro for fancy dress Ha ha...hope you have a fab time xx

hey Jo, hope WI went well and that you feeling a bit better xxx

Hiya :D...Hope you feel a bit more like yaself tomorrow...I often get night sweats, im sure i'm the youngest pre-menopausal woman ever :D!!!

Back