Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

oh I am sooooo glad your wii fit lies too!!
Mine told me I lost 3lb one day, which I thoroughly believed....then told me the next day that I have put on 5lb....NOT amused by the situation at all! I think Nintendo have some explaining to do!

LOL-Morning.
I find my wii fit needs to be on a completely flat surface or the weight result changes quite alot.:sigh::rolleyes::sigh::rolleyes::sigh:

Hope you are well and good luck for your WI xx

Hi all

Glad that im not the only one that has problems with wii fit, darned thing!!!

Well currently wrapped up in duvet on couch, not feeling great at all today :( managed to get appointment with doctors who reckons its a viral thing, rest needed for next couple of days although i HATE being off work, can't bear the guilt trip!!

On a better note though had wi and ive lost another 2lbs :D:D which takes me over the stone mark, yipee!!

Hopefully will catch up on everyones diaries over the next few days when im feeling better, hope everyone has a good week!!

x

Hi all

Glad that im not the only one that has problems with wii fit, darned thing!!!

Well currently wrapped up in duvet on couch, not feeling great at all today :( managed to get appointment with doctors who reckons its a viral thing, rest needed for next couple of days although i HATE being off work, can't bear the guilt trip!!

On a better note though had wi and ive lost another 2lbs :D:D which takes me over the stone mark, yipee!!

Hopefully will catch up on everyones diaries over the next few days when im feeling better, hope everyone has a good week!!

x

Hey hun, i know what you mean by the wii fit weighin thing, i weighed myself last night on the normal scales that i always use and it said i'd lost 4 lbs... i then went on wii fit and it said i'd put 5lbs on!!! I then proceeded to weigh myself again 20 minutes later and it said i'd lost 6lbs! So i'm gonna trust the scales i've always used :) i'm glad someone else has said that about wii fit! I was so shocked last night!

Sorry to hear you're not well and i hope you feel better soon :(

Hope you have a good week x x

Hey hun, i know what you mean by the wii fit weighin thing, i weighed myself last night on the normal scales that i always use and it said i'd lost 4 lbs... i then went on wii fit and it said i'd put 5lbs on!!! I then proceeded to weigh myself again 20 minutes later and it said i'd lost 6lbs! So i'm gonna trust the scales i've always used :) i'm glad someone else has said that about wii fit! I was so shocked last night!

Sorry to hear you're not well and i hope you feel better soon :(

Hope you have a good week x x

Thanks chick! I think ill be ignoring the wii fit scales from now on and sticking to my ikea specials!!

Sure ill be feeling better soon, itching to get back to work and only been off 1 day, im a nightmare.

Good luck for the week ahead and well done again on your massive loss this week!!!

x

Thanks for your well wishes when your not too good yourself hun.:eek:
Well Done on your WI,thats fab news got mine tomoz.
xx

hi joanne, hope ur feeling better soon, late logging on today, pc acting up, as is my heating, a guy comming to look at it in the morn. anyway down another 2 lbs also. roll on.

Hi Joanne,

Sorry you're not well:patback:

But on the plus side - another 2lbs off!! What a fab result and congrats on surpassing the stone mark:D. Am so jealous but you've motivated me now to stay on track.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Jackie

hi joanne, hope ur feeling a bit better!

have the sniffles myself this evening, felt so sorry for myself, i had a bag of sensations, chilli flavour, ( small bag thank god)

catch up tomorrow:):):):)

Hiya Hun
Just wanted to say well done on your first stone - thats great and you've had some great losses each week ;o)
x

well done on reaching over a stone already :D thats fantastic! xxx

Well phew!!!!........was beginning to think i would never get better (i'm really not a good patient at all!!) Finally started to feel a bit brighter today so its back to work for me 2moro :D

Thot i had a throat infection at the beginning of the week (am pretty prone to them!) and so went got appointment with the docs only to be told it was viral and no antibiotics :(:( I felt awful, sore throat, glands, nect etc and shivery (not good!) Anyway thot things couldn't get any worse but spend all day yesterday being sick!! in between sneezing and blowing my nose! WTF!!!! Ive never had so many things wrong with me at the same time in my life, nightmare!!

Anyway new lease of life today feeling much better, throat still sore but other wise fighting fit, yipee!!

thanks everyone for you messages of support after losing the first stone, hoorrah!! Diet is back on track tomorrow, although having said that not eaten much last few days. Last night my mum MADE me eat toasted cheese with full fat cheese, she reckons its the diets fault that i wasn't well??? Anyway it was bloomin lovely best thing ive eaten in 2 months - gorgeous!!!! God im drooling just thinking about it!!!

anyhoo off to catch up on peoples diaries, hope you are all having a good week :D

x

I really feel like part of me is missing, as ive hardly been on here all week!! Its awful! Rushed back to work on Thurs and reckon i probably shouldn't have. Felt miserable all day and had to go to bed as soon as I got home from school! That was me sleeping till half 7!!!

However feel MUCH better today and this is the first day ive had any kind of appetite! Really worried about wi on mon tho, ive not eaten much at all and think my body might have gone into starvation mode! Also ive done zero exercise, basically been resting all week so feel really quite yucky this week :( I'm hoping to get straight back into it as of tomorrow. The little things that i did eat weren't very good - full fat coke, toasted cheese :eek: oh dear!!

Anyway have a new target to get me back on track. Have just booked my summer holidays yeyh :character00255: Originally we were planning on going to mexico. Went back on line to check out prices and it had jumped up by £400 each in the space of 2 weeks :eek::eek: Needless to say we just couldn't justify spending all that money, especially when we are hoping to buy our first house later on in the year. Instead we've managed to grab an amazing bargain - 15nights in tenerife (costa adeje, been a few times ). We fly out 16 weeks 2moro - who's counting? ha! So I would just love to be close to my target weight by then, got my fingers crossed!! Will need to seriously up the exercise i think!

Hope everyone is having a good week, i'll need to go and catch up on everthing ive missed on diaries front, could take me some time :D x

16 weeks no problem I'll add you to my whip list for an added incentive, I'm lacking candidates for a good whipping at the mo.

You are doing really well and should be well slimmed down for that holiday

M

Oooh, now there is an offer I simply can't resist!! Would love to be involved in your whipping list :D:D lol! Whatever gets me thin, im all for it!! x

Back