Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

Hey Dumplin

Your post made me laugh, we also have a million remotes and at any given time at least one is broken!!! My wii mii wasn't too bad until I got weighed on the wii fit and it automatically changed my body shape accordingly, I now look too look like a pink pig on sticks, lol!!

Enjoy your food shopping and rest of weekend! Good luck with the future turning on of wii fit :D

x

hey Joanne just wanted to say a belated well done on your loss - its really a great feeling isnt it when you think you won't have done well and you have that surprise! :D

glad you are enjoying your wii fit.. my OH has repossessed his (i've had it 6 months) and now its gone.. i really want to be on it! :p

Hey chick,

Just checking in to say hope you're well and you're having a nice weekend :)

x x x

Hi there,yes i have the wii fit im on day 24 today,been on it every day since OH kindly bought it for me!!so i suppose that means im pretty addicted...
It was funny yesterday was doing the jogging and put the wii remote on my waistband shows ive lost a few inches cos it kept falling down into my knickers!! :sign0007: Have you got the wii fitness coach??

Lol! I haven't quite got that problem yet!! Although I really do like the jogging one. No don't have the wii fitness coach yet, might look into it, wonder if you can use the wii fit board with it??

x

hey Joanne just wanted to say a belated well done on your loss - its really a great feeling isnt it when you think you won't have done well and you have that surprise! :D

glad you are enjoying your wii fit.. my OH has repossessed his (i've had it 6 months) and now its gone.. i really want to be on it! :p

Hi Rachael

Thanks!! I know its even better when you don't expect it! Altho im feeling the same this week, im wondering if this is going to be the norm? or if its just my body adjusting? Well ill find out 2moro, its TOTM so think thats making me feel extra bloated, have been 100% so even its a sts i won't mind.

Hope you're having a good weekend. Shame about your wii fit, im getting so obsessed with it:D

x

Hey chick,

Just checking in to say hope you're well and you're having a nice weekend :)

x x x

Hi Sarah

Yeh im good thanks, back up and on the lap top whilst waiting on my shot on the wii fit, god thats all my life seems to consist of at the mo!!!:D

Weekend good yeh, had friends over last nite and im so chuffed with myself that I didn't overindulge!! I bought the most amazing looking rocky road chocolate cake and once the girls had gone I had to put it in the bin, temptation was too much!! Glad I did tho!

What bout you? U had good weekend?

x

Hi Sarah

Yeh im good thanks, back up and on the lap top whilst waiting on my shot on the wii fit, god thats all my life seems to consist of at the mo!!!:D

Weekend good yeh, had friends over last nite and im so chuffed with myself that I didn't overindulge!! I bought the most amazing looking rocky road chocolate cake and once the girls had gone I had to put it in the bin, temptation was too much!! Glad I did tho!

What bout you? U had good weekend?

x

I'm with you on that one lol.. never seem to be off my laptop nowadays! Either that or uni work.... kinda glad i haven't got a wii fit or i would never get anything done!

You put it in the bin?! Wow lol i want that sort of will-power lol i would have been spoon feeding it to my friends until it had all gone lol i really would have eaten it all if there was any left! Glad you're having a good weekend chick :)

My weekend so far has been good thanks... went to metro centre yesterday with Rach and found i fitted into a size 12 dress :eek::eek::eek: usually i'm a 14 or 16 so i was well chuffed with that! :) i think the high of it is still with me cuz i still feel amazing and i don't want anything to stop me now!! :D i'm not going to stop this time until i'm at my 9 1/2 stone :) x x

woo size 12 is wicked! no wonder you felt good!! :)

I'm with you on that one lol.. never seem to be off my laptop nowadays! Either that or uni work.... kinda glad i haven't got a wii fit or i would never get anything done!

You put it in the bin?! Wow lol i want that sort of will-power lol i would have been spoon feeding it to my friends until it had all gone lol i really would have eaten it all if there was any left! Glad you're having a good weekend chick :)

My weekend so far has been good thanks... went to metro centre yesterday with Rach and found i fitted into a size 12 dress :eek::eek::eek: usually i'm a 14 or 16 so i was well chuffed with that! :) i think the high of it is still with me cuz i still feel amazing and i don't want anything to stop me now!! :D i'm not going to stop this time until i'm at my 9 1/2 stone :) x x

That is brilliant!! You go girl!!! Ive got size 12 trousers in cupboard that i used to fit into waiting to get tried on. Not quite at that stage yet, will be soon tho, like you I'm determined!!!!

What you doing at uni? I'm back at uni at evening and weekends and every couple of months I have to hand in an essay, it absolutely kills me, hate it!!

x

Thanks lol :) my bottom half has always been much bigger than my top half lol so i'm still a 14 or 16 in trousers but that'll change soon... i hope!! :) not gonna give up this time!! :)

I'm doing Interior Design at uni :) i love it, well.. parts of it! What are you studying? I hate essays lol i'm glad i don't have to do many! Most of my course is sketchbooks and making things :) x x

Quick post just now running out the door but might not get the chance to come on later,

had weigh in this morn and have lost another 1.5lbs, really pleased :D so close to that stone mark!! hopefully will get there next week

hope everyone is having a good day!!
x

Hi Joanne, not posted congrats for last weeks 2.5lbs yet...and here you are with another 1.5lbs to go with it.

Great work - all that hula hooping is paying off then x

Back