Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

Joanne,

No bother for you to lose your weight for your holiday!! Look how well you're doing at the moment!!!:D

Glad you're feeling better!!

Jackie

hi joanne,

delighted ur back up and about, by god i'd took some hammering this weekend but back on track again tomorrow.
costa adeje i agree is lovely, was there myself in 2006.

must start posting a few receipes this weekend, got a tuna and pasta bake in the oven for tomorrow.
chat tomorrow after w i :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Not been about much but want to wish you good luck for weigh in - not that you ll need it, you re doing great!!! And now the incentive of the hols!!!

xx

hi joanne,

delighted ur back up and about, by god i'd took some hammering this weekend but back on track again tomorrow.
costa adeje i agree is lovely, was there myself in 2006.

must start posting a few receipes this weekend, got a tuna and pasta bake in the oven for tomorrow.
chat tomorrow after w i :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hiya! Yeh much better now thanks, I also need to more inspiration recipe wise, getting a bit bored with food these days!!

spk soon x
Not been about much but want to wish you good luck for weigh in - not that you ll need it, you re doing great!!! And now the incentive of the hols!!!

xx

aww thanks Donna! I know the added incentive is just what i need! Had a funny week went from not eating-being not well, to wanting to eat everything in sight!!!! Hols should do the trick! Hope you are well too! x

Just had this weeks wi - and have lost another 1.5lbs :D Yeyh!!

Good luck everyone for the week ahead x

hi joanne,

fair play another 1.5 !!!!!
well i stayed the same and lucky to do it after the weekend i had. thinking of you today and the ww coronation tuna, wasn't mad about it, but never mind, had the tuna & pasta bake tonight alright, the hubbie liked it anyway.

having your pork receipe tomorrow, will let you know my verdict.:):):):):)

yeah! well done! thats brilliant! Youre doing so well! Keep going! :D

well done on another 1.5lbs off CC! fantastic work :D xxx

Gawd, Joanne - you just keep motoring away at it!!!;) What a fab result:D I gained 1.5lbs after my Dutch binge and last weekends cheese-athon:copon: but firmly back on track now and no social events for the next 3 weeks (working weekends) so hope to go on a downward spiral.

Well done!!

Jackie

Aww thanks everyone for your support, you are all just great and doing equally as well!!!! Not been on for a few days, been so hectic here but hopefully will catch up with diaries tonight.

Promised I would make some banana and choc chip fairtrade muffins for our fun day in school tomorrow. How on earth will i manage to resist them?? Quite excited about making them!! Will let you know how they go.

Hope everyone is having a good week x

Gawd, Joanne - you just keep motoring away at it!!!;) What a fab result:D I gained 1.5lbs after my Dutch binge and last weekends cheese-athon:copon: but firmly back on track now and no social events for the next 3 weeks (working weekends) so hope to go on a downward spiral.

Well done!!

Jackie

1.5lbs is that all? oh well i reckon its well worth it then!! That won't take long at all to get shifted!! Not having social events really helps doesn't it? Ive not been too great this week at all, i think its because ive not been on the forum much, tut tut me!!! Hope your week is going okay? x

Just popped in to say "hello" - glad you're still with us! :D

Hi Joanne, and brilliant work on another 1.5lbs off. You are storming ahead - no problem hitting target before your holidays.

The thought of that toasted cheese had my mouth watering....I am not a big cheese fan generally - but cheese on toast with sliced tomato and salt - that I would change my mind for. x

I'm with Fuzzy, concerned to see if you escaped the attack by muffin. Well done on the 1.5lb loss

M

Well it turns out it really isn't the muffins I should have been concerned about!!!! Had a mega lapse last nite (aswell as being not that good all week!) Was out with the girls and had far too many vodkas that i hadn't pointed for then wait for it.......ANOTHER KEBAB!!!!!

What is that about??? I reckon i'll have definately put on this week :copon:but you know what, think its needed to get me back on track. Since being not well couple weeks ago ive been definately slacking!! Next week im gonny be so good, plenty water and exercise for me!!!

Will count the kebab in todays points and need to fill myself up on water until i think im gonny burst. On the plus side, hangover not too bad at all, see kebabs do have their use after all!!!!

Hope everyone has had a better weekend that I have x

OMG..... it would seem that you really are human and not entirely teachers pet!! There is a God! Well done you! Whoo hoo! Oooh I love a kebab! Bring it on. Don't worry too much about it though. We're all bound to gain or STS at some point! 3 weeks ago I gained 3 remember? Think this week is a devil too....... put on 2lbs according to my scales - TOM though.

Were you well behaved? Did you fall over? Knickers on heed?

My sunday roast is half way there.... chook in oven, tatties peeled, veg at the ready...... oh I'm starvin.

I put out Doritos 'n Salsa dip earlier and Gary cleared the whole lot practically. I didn't have the heart to tell him that the whole bag was about 1000 calories! 495 per 100g! Is that for real?? Anyhoo, he's like skeletor/Mr Muscle cuz he's lost too much weight. Like hugging a pile of bones. Eww! Gonna sneak some lard in his food when he's not looking........he'll never know. Moohaha! xx

OMG..... it would seem that you really are human and not entirely teachers pet!! There is a God! Well done you! Whoo hoo! Oooh I love a kebab! Bring it on. Don't worry too much about it though. We're all bound to gain or STS at some point! 3 weeks ago I gained 3 remember? Think this week is a devil too....... put on 2lbs according to my scales - TOM though.

Were you well behaved? Did you fall over? Knickers on heed?

My sunday roast is half way there.... chook in oven, tatties peeled, veg at the ready...... oh I'm starvin.

I put out Doritos 'n Salsa dip earlier and Gary cleared the whole lot practically. I didn't have the heart to tell him that the whole bag was about 1000 calories! 495 per 100g! Is that for real?? Anyhoo, he's like skeletor/Mr Muscle cuz he's lost too much weight. Like hugging a pile of bones. Eww! Gonna sneak some lard in his food when he's not looking........he'll never know. Moohaha! xx

Yup, im human after all, and a greedy one at that too!!! Ach never mind, im over it!! If i gain i gain, will just get back into it next week. I'm drinking water like there is no tomorrow and plan to fill up on zero point soup 2moro!! See if i can salvage anything!

I actually can't believe how bad some foods are point wise. I looked up the points in a muffin bf was eating and it was 10 points!!!! 10 whole points for a muffin, think what you could have for that, its criminal!! Sneaking lard in food, tut, tut. What was that programme called where the men were feeding up their girlfriends, chubby chasers or something like that?? :D x

Back