Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

I don't like him chubby, just a bit of meat on his bones. He's dropped from XL to M/L and his waist has dropped from 36 to 32. He was that size when I met him 20 years ago!!!! Oh no. Hilarious cuz he just ate 6 roasties 'n some mealie pudding (white pudding to those who need translation) but wouldn't have a yorkie! He's nuts!

Good for you Mandarin Cheesecake with Light Elmlea for pud! Yeah, it's a cheeky week for me.

I can't believe how much Burger King is!!! I love Whoppers (oo-er missus!) 'n they're mental with points. Like 18 or something (can't be bothered looking it up). What's that all about? Bloomin criminal I say!

Last edited:
Vodka really does have a lot to answer for - in my case a lot of chinese!!!!

Im sure youll be fine, if not, guess the vodka has to go.......

Well, the inevitable had to happen soon...I gained 1.5lbs :( You know what tho, think i needed a kick up the backside to get me back on track. Since being unwell few weeks ago just keep picking at things!! Lesson has been learned and i will definately have lost the 1.5lbs by next week!!!! I'm off to have some no point soup

catch up later

x

I am sorry you gained! But like you said, a gain is like a wake up call. Bet you wont see any of that extra 1.5lbs by next WI! Good luck!

So what? You still gawjuss! ;)

Sorry to hear about gain, I can see you being a weight watchers machine next week! :D

Aww thanks guys!
The ww machine will definately be in full force this week. Went out for a run 2nite, im definately back in the zone :D

x

Hi JOanne

Thanks for popping by. Recipe for chicken lemon thingy now on recipe thread for you

M

hi joanne, well don't let the gain get u down, sure where would we be now if we had started in jan.
ur back on track already

Just popping in to say good luck for this week,and you will have that likkle gain OFF in no time at all.xx

Awh Joanne!!:D It's probably not a proper gain anyway just fluid retention from your night out - Bet it's gone already

Catch up with you soon - away to bed, not feeling great!!:(

Jackie

Just catching up!! You gained!!!! Sure that will be off mighty quick and more

Good luck for this week - doubt you will need it though!!

Donna x

Thanks all for support!! I know i was really annoyed with myself this week!! I really hope i manage 2 lose this week!! Just seem to be goin through a really hungry phase!! Hope it passes soon!! Gonny make some more zero point soup tonight and keep up with the water. Also need to get back on the wii fit, will do that tonight too!!

Hope everyone else is doing well x

:eek:At least you got a WI result this week!!! I went to WI on the wrong day:eek: What an idiot!!:D

You're doing jest fine!!

just laughed at your mention of chubby chasers :D LOL!

as for your kebab.. i think we are two peas in a pod when it comes to going off track - vodkas and takeaway food :p have to admit its an admirable way to fall though! :p

glad to see you are back on track though :D good luck for this week! xxx

oi :p i seen you lurking, wheres your update?

hope you're doing okay xxx

oi :p i seen you lurking, wheres your update?

hope you're doing okay xxx

Hiya, just posted on your diary!! (spooky!!)

Not much to update really, been trying really hard this week to get that gain back off again, if i haven't im seriously going to hit the roof!!! Never made so much zero point soup in my life.

Had great day in work yesterday, we had a dress as your fav book character for book week (just like jen!) I decided to go as the gruffalo, man i was in my element, i LOVE the gruffalo!!! Really was great fun everyone in work made a real effort!! Will try and post some pics but not really sure how to do it?? Watch this space...

x

Back