Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

haha sounds class - cant wait to see :D xx

Did anyone else have snow 2day?? Set alarm for 9am this morning, was planning on going for a run, to be met with snow??? Off now tho hope it stays off!!!

Planning on having a lazy day today, catch up with some tidying and plan meals for week ahead. Made some gorgeous cauliflower and cheese soup yesterday which was just delicious - couldn't wait for it to be today so that i could have some more!! Think i mite give M's lemon and thyme casserole a go 2nite for tea, feeling more adventurous this week (long may it continue).

Goin to see Gran Turino 2nite at piccies, anyone seen it yet?? Haven't a clue what its about b/fs choice prob not my cup of tea!

Hope everyone is having a nice sunday x

The one with Clint Eastwood where he's an old man who kicks ass with the local yobs! Looks good. Enjoy pics. Stay away from Popcorn 'n Minstrels. Oops, that's me. Yum!

I watched Australia yesterday - it was fantastic!! And Benjamin Button last week, it was amazing too. I am such a movie buff! Sad but true

I am so making Cauliflower Cheese soup today. I normally make Broccoli 'n Stilton and it is lip smackin, I'm really good at it. So that'll be a challenge.

Shower time - Leaving in and hour 'n 20.

Laytaz. ;)

I quite fancy that film too so let me know what its like! :) I love the cinema!

enjoy the pics and i hope that you get what you want at your next wi :)

suz x

enjoy the pics and i hope that you get what you want at your next wi :)

suz x

Hiya, just catching up :) ... Dont worry about the gain, im sure a good loss will show next WI xx

I sure hope so got everything crossed for wi 2moro!! and for the first time not been on the scales once for a sneaky peek!!!

Since the cauliflower soup was such a hit:p you might like the carrot and coriander one i made the other day - equally as thick and satisying (it has lentils in it) with a kick of spice - Let me know and i'll post the recipe (1.5 pts per serving):D

Since the cauliflower soup was such a hit:p you might like the carrot and coriander one i made the other day - equally as thick and satisying (it has lentils in it) with a kick of spice - Let me know and i'll post the recipe (1.5 pts per serving):D

Ooh yes please!! I'm turning into a bit of a soup freak these days, i make a carrot and corriander soup but always really thin, so your recipe sounds perfect

x

Weight Watchers Soup Appreciation Society

Ok:D Here we go!!

Chop up an onion and 500gms carrots, throw them in a pan with some spray oil, cover with lid and gently fry until starting to soften. Add 3 garlic cloves (I permanently reek of garlic these days!!:p) and stir through 1 tbsp of crushed coriander seeds (i just used coriander powder), 2 tsp of cumin seeds (again i just used powdered cumin) and 1 tsp of mild or hot chilli powder (depending how HOT you are:D). After carrots and onion are evenly coated chuck in 150gms of red lentils and 2 pints of veg stock. Bring to boil, then cover and simmer for about 30mins or until lentils are cooked.

I then blitzed this with my electric hand blitzy thing and added some chopped fresh coriander. It was lovely and you can add some juice from fresh lemon if you fancy.

It's a really thick and filling soup and has a spicy twist - Fab!!

Hope you like it;)

Chop up an onion and 500gms carrots, throw them in a pan with some spray oil, cover with lid and gently fry until starting to soften. Add 3 garlic cloves (I permanently reek of garlic these days!!:p) and stir through 1 tbsp of crushed coriander seeds (i just used coriander powder), 2 tsp of cumin seeds (again i just used powdered cumin) and 1 tsp of mild or hot chilli powder (depending how HOT you are:D). After carrots and onion are evenly coated chuck in 150gms of red lentils and 2 pints of veg stock. Bring to boil, then cover and simmer for about 30mins or until lentils are cooked.

I then blitzed this with my electric hand blitzy thing and added some chopped fresh coriander. It was lovely and you can add some juice from fresh lemon if you fancy.

Hope you like it;)

My computer on a go slow........... bu*ger!

Hope you like it;)

:worthy: We are not worthy!

:gimi:

Hi all

Well wi today after a week of being extremely good, and im pleased to report ive lost 3.5lbs, whoop whoop!:woohoo: That bloomin 1.5lb gain from last week is well and truely gone -yey!!

Just need to make sure I keep it up, going to make some more 0pt soup 2nite to keep me going this week!

Anyway didn't make cinema last night hoping to get this week tho so will fill you in on film Jen when i get there. Going to try and figure out how to post pictures, got some hilarious ones from world book day in school, LOL!!

Hope everyone has had a good start to the week x

Oh and Jaxie, thanks so much for the recipe will definately give it a go, sounds delicious! If your previous recommendation is anything to go by it will be just fabulous!!

x

you know when you're SURE you posted on someones diary but then you find you didnt? :p yeah, i just did that. tried to rep you for your amazing loss but it says i'm not allowed.. will save it up for next time though dont you worry :D

looking forward to these world book day pictures! :D xxx

Back