Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

you know when you're SURE you posted on someones diary but then you find you didnt? :p yeah, i just did that. tried to rep you for your amazing loss but it says i'm not allowed.. will save it up for next time though dont you worry :D

looking forward to these world book day pictures! :D xxx

Aww thanks rach! I'm still onto it! Will try my best to get them on asp!!

Well done Joanne. Brilliantly back on track. That's the way to go. xx

Thank you, im a determined little bugger at times!! New pot of 0 point soup is bubbling away as i type, my new found friend!!

Hiya just popped by.....congrats on the great loss this week ;o)

Thanks Tracey!! x

Well done thats a great loss x

Thank you x

I'm just going to try copying and pasting some of these photos on to this thread, bear with me if it all goes horribly wrong. If it works, here's me as the gruffalo...

Attachments

• DSC02622.jpg
    DSC02622.jpg
    400.4 KB · Views: 27
Yeyh it worked!!! As you can see us teachers don't get paid nearly enough money!!!! The worst of it is we always go out for lunch on a friday, its our treat, and i was determined gruffalo or no gruffalo, I was going!! Cafe was the busiest ive ever seen it, there was a birthday party going on and a huge group of workmen!! Think the locals are seriously worried about the sanity of the teachers at their local primary school ha!!

Happy days x

aha! thats A-mazing with a capital A.. dont tell Jen but you topped Dumbledore / Croc! :D xxx

Is it compulsory to have a costume that will scare small children? Is it just teachers getting their own back time.

Great costume - a lot of thought and effort clearly went into that. Have a gold star, Joanne. x

Rach - you do know you will now be in seriously BIG trouble....

3.5lbs???!!!! OMG - if you stand sideways, will you disappear? Haha. Well done though, that is absolutely fantastic. I've been a diamond all day and probably still have about 7 points + 3 APs left but I'm feeling I've shut the gate after the horse has bolted. Was a wee devil at the weekend. Wasn't me........ was the Ferrero Rocher!!!! I've got today, tomorrow and Wednesday......... I could cry! Waaagh!

Ha!! Don't know about that one, croc is an all time favourite!!!

The face paint was a bit of a bugger to get off mind you, looked like i had a wee st. tropez done over the weekend. Was still finding bits in my ear on Sun!!!

x

Wow again Joanne! That's a Fab result!:D I have my WI tomorrow morning. Am hoping for an ok loss altho wasn't that brill this week but was super angelic last week! Am now heading off to bed as I didn't get to bed today after night duty last night and am starting to hallucinate! :( All I wanna do is eat and have gone a bit over my allowance today!
Shall catch up tomorrow!

Thanks!!! I'm a happy bunny today!! Good luck for you wi 2moro, now get to bed!!!

x

aha! thats A-mazing with a capital A.. dont tell Jen but you topped Dumbledore / Croc! :D xxx

WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:copon::copon::copon::copon::copon::copon::copon::copon::copon::copon::copon:

......well done on your loss, how fabulous and loved the outfit! We should be paid millions...oh Rach..Rach...:copon:

Well done on your loss - fantastic!!!!

Could you send some of your weight loss vibes over to me, mine seem to have gone a bit AWOL xxx

3.5lbs???!!!! OMG - if you stand sideways, will you disappear? Haha. Well done though, that is absolutely fantastic. I've been a diamond all day and probably still have about 7 points + 3 APs left but I'm feeling I've shut the gate after the horse has bolted. Was a wee devil at the weekend. Wasn't me........ was the Ferrero Rocher!!!! I've got today, tomorrow and Wednesday......... I could cry! Waaagh!

I somehow completely missed this post, i think i must have posted at the same time as you?? Just checked and no i definately don't disappear if i stand sideways, wish i did tho, i would permanently walk like a crab!!!

I love your new wee mini target and its completely do able!! I'm doing the wee easter challenge thingy, still got 8lbs to lose before easter, up for the challenge. Also set myself a new wee challenge today aswell. Dawned on me that the 10k is only about 8 or 9 weeks away so im going to try and run a total of 50 miles before I do it. My bf has just piped in "you'll never do it" so its a dead cert that i bloomin well will!!!! Think it was his "u'll never stick to ww this time" at xmas that has spurred me on!!!

x

Oh they sh*ts aren't they? Gary wouldn't dare. Thankfully he's the quiet reserved kind. He'll be thinking it but knows it's not worth the agro saying it! Moohaha! He's lost 2.5 stone since end of November. He's too skinny now. I've told him I don't fancy him anymore (terrible thing envy) and he needs to bulk up! I'm a witch eh? I am just jealous cuz he has the willpower of an SAS Marine! The fecker!

I've stopped smoking. He stopped when the ban came in. He's got a fag free wife, he's gotta put up with my big butt a while longer......... can't have it all. Well he can't, I can! Ha!.
x

hi joanne, thats brilliant down 3.5 lbs, i stayed the same, after a weekend in dublin i was lucky,
i am too honest though i think, when i started weighing myself it was in the evening and you know the way u are always heavier in the evening its depressing, but i'll tell u i'm happy enough cause in the morning i'm weighing at under 11 stone so i know i'm getting places, no outings the weekend so fingers crossed for next week and must get back doing the food diaries, new york 2 weeks from 2moro, 8 of us going now, doesn't look like i'll get to my target for new york but i'm not stones away either.:):)

I somehow completely missed this post, i think i must have posted at the same time as you?? Just checked and no i definately don't disappear if i stand sideways, wish i did tho, i would permanently walk like a crab!!!

I love your new wee mini target and its completely do able!! I'm doing the wee easter challenge thingy, still got 8lbs to lose before easter, up for the challenge. Also set myself a new wee challenge today aswell. Dawned on me that the 10k is only about 8 or 9 weeks away so im going to try and run a total of 50 miles before I do it. My bf has just piped in "you'll never do it" so its a dead cert that i bloomin well will!!!! Think it was his "u'll never stick to ww this time" at xmas that has spurred me on!!!

x

Ah! Nothing like a challenge to get you going!! I have no doubt you will do it!!:D

LIH - New York - I really really wanna go there. You lucky gal!!

Hi Joanne.
Just popping in to see if you managed the run?
I did it this morning and was surprised it was only 1.17km/0.73 miles.
What did you get it as??
Not sure if its my ped as i lost my WW one so have to use my old one...
xx

Hi Joanne.
Just popping in to see if you managed the run?
I did it this morning and was surprised it was only 1.17km/0.73 miles.
What did you get it as??
Not sure if its my ped as i lost my WW one so have to use my old one...
xx

Hey Fuzzy

Yeh managed out a run tonight, even though it was pouring with rain!!! I mean pouring had to wring out my socks when i got home. We just ran our usual circuit 2nite so prob a bit longer. We managed 2.3 miles and it took us 23 minutes. How did you find your run??

Wot a night ive had though, shattered!! Late getting in from school 2nite, run a cooking club on a wed and 2nite was the last one, we always get the children to invite guests on the last night and cook for them. So you can imagine, organising 25 kids so that they can cook for 50 people - yup fun and games!!! Anyway went really well and everyone had a ball.

The icing on the cake though was when i got home 2nite after my run only to find out i was locked out :eek: you can imagine soaked to the skin and starving, was not a happy bunny!!! Anyway home now and fed to feeling much better.

Hope everyone is well x

hi joanne, thats brilliant down 3.5 lbs, i stayed the same, after a weekend in dublin i was lucky,
i am too honest though i think, when i started weighing myself it was in the evening and you know the way u are always heavier in the evening its depressing, but i'll tell u i'm happy enough cause in the morning i'm weighing at under 11 stone so i know i'm getting places, no outings the weekend so fingers crossed for next week and must get back doing the food diaries, new york 2 weeks from 2moro, 8 of us going now, doesn't look like i'll get to my target for new york but i'm not stones away either.:):)

Well done for sts after your weekend! and also for reaching under the 11s. I'm hoping to be there in a week or two!

My friend is in New York just now, she is having a ball, she went to see Wicked (im so jealous!!!! slightly obsessed with Wicked!) The clocks went back there (or forward - not sure which one??) but it caused much confusion for her, don't think they realised until today. Lucky or else she would have been late for her flight home!!

x

'Spring' forward and 'Fall' back - always a handy way to remember which way the clocks are going at Spring and Autumn. :) I know, autographs after the show ladies 'n gentlemen! Ha!

x

Have you dried off? What a shame! x

Back