Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

Wow again Joanne!! I'm just green with envy:jelous:. I need a major kick up my rump!!
Keep motoring girl!!:D

Wow again Joanne!! I'm just green with envy:jelous:. I need a major kick up my rump!!
Keep motoring girl!!:D

Cheers Jaxie

I'll just plugging away at it. Almost halfway there, yipee!!

oh....:asskick: hope it helps LOL

x

Are you a busy bee and checking out others diaries forgetting own one which was on the middle of second page?:)
Seen in food section you had a very good few days.Well done! Couple of WI and you cross the half way mark:)xx

Are you a busy bee and checking out others diaries forgetting own one which was on the middle of second page?:)
Seen in food section you had a very good few days.Well done! Couple of WI and you cross the half way mark:)xx

Hey, thanks for bumping me up! I know im so bad for popping into everyone elses diary, thot i would leave mine for just now, only a distraction!! I know im looking forward to half way mark, im hoping over the next couple of weeks ill be into the 10st, yipee!!

Out for another run 2nite, was such a gorgeous nite, managed to catch some sunshine too. Uped the distance a little and managed 3.3 miles 2nite, about 34 mins. I'm so determined to do the 10k in under an hour this year, never achieved it before so going to keep pushing myself!! Result tonight is that im absolutely shattered tho after run, so im off for 2nite, really need some sleep, catch up with everyone soon

xx

Well done with the running Joanne. I did about 3.5 miles this evening and it took me about 40 minutes:eek:. I'm never gonna be a runner but I have improved;) I just plod along. Makes me feel good at the time but can't say i actually look forward to it at the time!!

As they say - every little helps!!:D

Well done with the running Joanne. I did about 3.5 miles this evening and it took me about 40 minutes:eek:. I'm never gonna be a runner but I have improved;) I just plod along. Makes me feel good at the time but can't say i actually look forward to it at the time!!

As they say - every little helps!!:D

Bit of a plodder myself too Jaxie!! Never mind, every bit does help. 40 minutes isn't too bad at all!!! Most definately wouldn't call myself a "runner" either!! Just try my best :D Hope you are well x

well done on your running Joanne thats fab! i bet you will easily do 10k in under an hour if you set your mind to it! :)

hope you still get to join us tomorrow :) looking forward to it! :D and in response to your earlier question.. i got a dress yeah, then everyone changed their minds and said casual.. so i got another dress LOL :p

have a good day anyway :) xxx

well done on your running Joanne thats fab! i bet you will easily do 10k in under an hour if you set your mind to it! :)

hope you still get to join us tomorrow :) looking forward to it! :D and in response to your earlier question.. i got a dress yeah, then everyone changed their minds and said casual.. so i got another dress LOL :p

have a good day anyway :) xxx

Hey Rach
You sure that weren#t just an excuse to go shopping twice :D

Hey Joannne

Your doing fab with the running - I wish I had someone who lived near by who would give it a bash with me! I just cant pluck up courage to do it on my own! OH has always said I run like a loon!! And I think I do..ha ha!
I do walk but it aint the same - maybe if i could find a secluded flat area I may be ok will have to think on that one!

Keep it up hun x

3.3 miles in 34 mins is not a plod - that's about 6mph. For the 10k in an hour, you would need to be doing about 7mph so not that much of an increase really.

Hopefully will see you tomorrow - I am not around till the evening session I think- although have to drop one of my lads off in town early so might see where the girls are and catch them for a quick coffee. x

where are you? and where were you on sat? hope you're okay xxx

Hi all

Panic not, I'm here!!! Had such a hectic weekend and so not had time to fit in minimins :eek: I know!! Sorry Rach and Jen and others that i didn't manage to make it along, uni during day on sat then bf sprung last minute engagement party on me (not my engagement!!!!!) that he had forgotten to mention!! Anyhoo sure you guys had much more fun. So what was the goss?? Was the weekend fab?? I'm sure there are details in everyones diaries, ill need to catch up tonight!!

WI tonight was good, (thanks for remembering nuneczka!) lost another 2lbs, yipee!!:D:D Really chuffed, more than half way there now. Got up early on sunday morning and went for another run, we managed 4miles in just under 40 mins. I definately think the increase in running is helping with the weight loss!!

Spent yesterday at bfs mum and dads house for mothers day dinner, took my mum and aunt along with me too, was a really lovely day, and i managed to stay away from the mountain of dangerous food on supply...crisps and dips, choccies but to name a few. I had decided i would do dessert and made a white chocolate and raspberry sponge cake from ww recipe book. Was pretty good and went down a storm with everyone!! Yet again ww to the rescue!!

Anyway hope you've all had a great weekend, can't wait to hear all about the birthday bash!!

x

well done on yet another 2lbs off - you are flying ahead :D congratulations! xxx

Wow!! Another fantastic loss from our own calorie crusader!!;) You're putting me to shame!!

Well done!!!:D

Aww thanks girls, im really chuffed with myself 2day, went to work wearing my size 12 trousers. Needless to say i had a definate spring in my step!!

Anyway what I really want to know Rach is how the weekend was???

x

it was good :p shame you couldnt have been there! x

Back