Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

2lbs?!! Crackin!! xx

Well done! That is brilliant!

2lbs?!! Crackin!! xx

Thanks Sherry, hope you're good mrs!! x

2lbs, i'm well jealous of you. Keep up the fantastic work girly your doing so well :D.

Thank you LR, you're not doing so badly yourself, ha x

Great loss! Well done! :clap:

Thanks nuneczka :D x

Well done! That is brilliant!

Thanks Lea, hope things are good with you x
:worthy: Congratulations!

Thanks for your support twiggy x

Hiya sorry i missed wishing you good luck b4 WI!!! :copon:

but WELL DONE thats fab,and more running too even fabber.
xx

Hiya sorry i missed wishing you good luck b4 WI!!! :copon:

but WELL DONE thats fab,and more running too even fabber.
xx

Thanks Fuzzy, couldn't be letting myself slip behind on the challenge now could I?! We're doing well x

Hiya Hun blooming well dun on your 2lb off and on your running ;o) x

Hiya, thanks so much, I think the good weather has been keeping me motivated. Although it seems to have disappeared this week :( roll on summer time!!!! x

well done with your running and everything :D hope you're still going strong missus! xx

Hi all

Really sorry been awol again, had a really busy week in work, parents night wed and thurs so really not had a minute. Eating hasn't been too great this week either and ive a feeling I might put on this wi. I've been starting to notice that 2 weeks b4 totm i seem to hit a lull!! Its lull time again this week i think!

Anyway ive been trying to compensate by getting out for a run last night. Was really pleased with myself.. ran 5.4 miles in 54 mins. Really need to start pushing myself to run a bit faster.

Next week is going to be back to strict dieting, promise, and no more awol. Hope everyone is well x

Hi all

Anyway ive been trying to compensate by getting out for a run last night. Was really pleased with myself.. ran 5.4 miles in 54 mins. Really need to start pushing myself to run a bit faster.

I get that too and its so annoying - just goes to show how much water retention us ladies get beforehand!!

Good luck with your faster running hun x

Hi Joanne,

Everyone's allowed a wee slip up now and again ( unfortunatel for me it's every weekend:D), we're all human! Just look what you've achieved so far! Pretty amazing!

I'm off out again tonight so am gonna gave to pull back tomorrow and Monday before WI on Tuesday! Scales are going down slowly but surely despite my splurges! It's all about balance,you'll be fine!

Hi Joanne, 5 miles in 50 min is a very good time!
Glad to hear you are ok and back with us. Dont worry about WI. You know how motivating a bit of a gain or sts are so I am sure with extra good week next week you will have new lbs gone:)x

Hi Joanne, 5 miles in 50 min is a very good time!
Glad to hear you are ok and back with us. Dont worry about WI. You know how motivating a bit of a gain or sts are so I am sure with extra good week next week you will have new lbs gone:)x

Thanks nuneczka, well had wi today and just as id thot have put on a lb! Haven't been particularly bad at all this week, just reckon it bad time of the month. But hay ho, will just get on with it and try to get rid of it nxt week. Just can't seem to get past this 11 stone mark (doin my head in!!!!) Run tonight should help (here's hoping!)

x

Hiya Joanne.
sorry to hear about that little 1lb!!
Good luck with your run,im still ill so not done mine today.
have a good week xx

Good luck for this week - I know exactly what its like to plateau - I stayed same weight for just over 10weeks all be it same old pound bouncing back and forth and its soooo frustrating! But your exercising is def gonna help now and lets just hope as u say totm had something to do with this weeks wi also x

Back