Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

Jax, bizzare was my reaction too!!! Was a strange one. Not happened since?? Maybe something to do with all the crap I ate in London!

Anyway, this week I've managed to lose 4lbs :D so thats the London weight off at least, phew!! Now focused on losing another stone before summer time. I'm not going to be about much this week, have got an assignment due in next tues and desperately want to finish it before friday so that i can enjoy the bank holiday weekend. Hope you all have a good week

x

Well done on loosing the 4lbs. Don't blame you wanting to nuckle down on the assignment before bank hols. Nothing worse than knowing you've still got it to do. Hope you have a good week and dont work tooo hard x

I somehow managed to miss a whole load of posts from everyone, sorry about that!! Feeling much better now thanks v.much, don't know what it was!! I also managed to get an outfit sorted out at the very last moment for the party, have posted a piccie below of me and my bud! Got my costume from charity shop such a bargain, think ill wear it again, I love it ha! The best bit is too that its a size 10 :eek::eek: result!!!
Anyhoo just trying to avoid essay must get back to it,

adios

x

Attachments

• SDC10188.jpg
    SDC10188.jpg
    504.4 KB · Views: 27
Hi joanne that dress is fab looks jus like sum wallpaper my nan had in the sixties!:D & you must be pleased as im sure sizes back then were much smaller! size10 get in!!x

Hi Jo, a mighty well done on getting rid of your London weight that quickly. Mrs Determined. I need some of that.

Which one is you....I am guessing the one on the right from previous pics....you both look lovely though. x

Good luck with your assignment and a huge congrats on that fab 4Ib xx

Thanks all!!

Rosie I'm the one on the left! Thats really made me laugh tho because everyone gets the two of us mixed up all the time, loads of folk reckon we are dead similar, we even have the same birthday, LOL!!

Charly, one of the women that was at the night last night also said that she had wallpaper just like my dress after she got married in the 70s, how funny!! Could you imagine having that in your living room, good lord!!

Essay is doing head in, have been sitting in front of computer all day and have only managed a measly 300 words, pathetic!!! Must get back to it

x

Yay you! Knew it would just fall off ya - as per usual! Well done though. One less thing to mull over. Good luck with your essay. Head down 'n get on with it and when it's over - it's over. A bit like doing your homework as soon as you get in from school and the rest of the night is your own..... it's a great feeling. Or doing your tax return early.......the dread goes quicker. You know it makes sense.

S.x

Congrats on your 4lb loss that brilliant :D

Your dress looks fantastic, I have a pic of my oldest Sis who actually owned a dress like that with a huge hat too ;o) x

Thanks all!
Its amazing the amount of people who have told me someone they know had a dress just like the one i wore to my 70s night!!! Lol!! I absolutely love it now, as funky as it is, will defo be going back on for a wee night out!!

Well the good news i have to report (prob not that exciting to most people, but im v.excited about it!!) is that I managed to run 10 last night in under an hour, whoop whoop!!!!! This will be the 4th time ive run the 10k so really wanted to challenge myself in doing it in under an hour. Up until now ive been way off the mark and had more or less resigned to the fact that i couldn't do it. However last night for the first time EVER i managed it in 59 mins, woo hoo!!!! Actually ran more that 10k without realising! So quite looking forward to the race now, its a week on sun. I usually run for cancer research but these year wanted to make it more personal and raise funds for the unit my dad's been attending for last few years, got the go ahead today that I can do that so really chuffed! Think for the first time ever im really looking forward to the race!

Anyway must get back to essay, far too easily distracted!!!

Ciao for now

x

Whooo go girl. That's an amazing time for 10k. Wish I could do that, i'm just steadly trotting round the streets trying to build up. Oh yes, it is a very jazzy dress!! Hope your assignments nearly finished so you can relax during the bank holiday x

well done on the run thats fantastic-see dont know why you were so worried(i knew you could do it).:)

The dress is fab i lurve vintage/retro stuff we have a house full!!spesh vintage kitchenalia.

LOL you change your avatars as frequently as me...have a good day xx

I'm so envious. Not only that you can actually run but the fact you have the get up 'n go to do it. I'm always gonna do this 'n do that and just never get round to it. Even pulling the Wii Fit out is too much like hard work. Walking Smudge is even becoming a bit of chore for me. That's bad eh? However, I'm well chuffed for ya and that's ace news that you managed it in under an hour. Think of all that calories you're burning. Envious! Like I said, I wobble too much.

Good luck with your 10K. You'll do just dandy! :D

x

Whooo go girl. That's an amazing time for 10k. Wish I could do that, i'm just steadly trotting round the streets trying to build up. Oh yes, it is a very jazzy dress!! Hope your assignments nearly finished so you can relax during the bank holiday x

Thank you, you keep going with your trotting, you'll get there too. Glad you liked the dress ive actually fallen in love with it now!! Essay is nowhere near finished :( should be doing it now!! Must have it done by Sat!!
x

well done on the run thats fantastic-see dont know why you were so worried(i knew you could do it).:)

The dress is fab i lurve vintage/retro stuff we have a house full!!spesh vintage kitchenalia.

LOL you change your avatars as frequently as me...have a good day xx

No-one changes there avatar as much as you Fuzzy. Loved your earlier comment about the afro, ha! Did try to curl my hair but nowhere near as good as a proper afro!!

x

I'm so envious. Not only that you can actually run but the fact you have the get up 'n go to do it. I'm always gonna do this 'n do that and just never get round to it. Even pulling the Wii Fit out is too much like hard work. Walking Smudge is even becoming a bit of chore for me. That's bad eh? However, I'm well chuffed for ya and that's ace news that you managed it in under an hour. Think of all that calories you're burning. Envious! Like I said, I wobble too much.

Good luck with your 10K. You'll do just dandy! :D

x

Cheers Sherry, I have to admit somedays it is a real struggle to push myself to go out running but always feel so much better once ive been out! Also go running with my buddy so can't let her down, it definately helps!!
P.S im still wobbling, slightly less but wobbling all the same ha!

x
Well done on your 10k in under an hour thats brill going ;o) xxx

Thanks i was quite chuffed with myself, hope i can do the same next time im out or im going to be v.disappointed!!
x

Popping in quickly to say ive been rubbish past few days with my eating!! Need a severe kick up the ass!!! Back on it 2moro no excuses!! I think once you reach a certain loss and you start to feel a normal size again it becomes very hard to stay focussed!!!! Must do better!"

Well still no further forward with essay, still at 500 words!! I'm giving myself 15mins to catch up with diaries then getting back to it! My v.kind boss has given me the morning off to do some of it so thats a huge help, I really want it finished before saturday!

Not much else to report, oh going to see Witches of Eastwick 2moro night with Marti Pellow (swoon!!!) So looking forward to that!

catch up soon
x

Ooh, that'll be good. It was here in Aberdeen a couple of months ago. He's lovely but a tadd too skinny - like a bit of meat on my man.... not that he's my man..... wishful thinking. ;) I'm going to see Vagina Monologues on Tuesday - that'll be a hoot! :D

Keep at the essay and the diet chick - it's a hard slog innit! We shall overcome - kickin some ass!!

xx

Ooh, that'll be good. It was here in Aberdeen a couple of months ago. He's lovely but a tadd too skinny - like a bit of meat on my man.... not that he's my man..... wishful thinking. ;) I'm going to see Vagina Monologues on Tuesday - that'll be a hoot! :D

Keep at the essay and the diet chick - it's a hard slog innit! We shall overcome - kickin some ass!!

xx

Oh that sounds like fun too!! Anyone famousish in it??

Diet is a real struggle just now! I think essay and diet are related. Think im just pigging out to avoid doing it! Ridiculous!

x

Back