Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

Hi there I'm back :p

Well done you on your pound loss and your £36 pound win :D

Also good luck for ur 100% week this week xxx

Hi there I'm back :p

Well done you on your pound loss and your £36 pound win :D

Also good luck for ur 100% week this week xxx

Thanks, I'm ultra motivated now with holiday being so close! Hope you are managing to keep chin up!!
x

Hi Joanne, are you out training for the 10k?! Hope your friends' going to be ok for the run, it's good to be running with someone x

Hey Joanne, Hope you have a good friday.
Good luck for WI tom xx

Hi all

Yeh Karen was out running, getting last bit of training in before Sunday (I'm so excited about the race now, just hope the weather is ok!) My mates knees seem to be fine so hopefully fingers crossed they will be ok on the day.

Been v.good this week so im hoping for a decent loss this week! Off to see Never Forget tomorrow at the SECC really excited about that, will be a good warm up to take that in June. Apparently tinhead out of brookside is in it so that'll be good.

Anyway hope you all have a nice weekend. Will report in tomorrow with wi result.

x

AAh how close is the run now!! I am sure you will do fine, a girl in work is doing but hasnt done any training of anything! How scary! lol!
Never Forget is brilliant! You will be up dancing in no time!! I wasnt sure if I would enjoy it, then LOVED it!

Good luck the girl in your work!!! although i do have to say she might do it okay, the adrenaline on the day definately helps!! Been to see never forget before couple years back at the kings theatre and loved it too!!!! Did you see it there or recently at SECC?
x

Hiya Joanne.
Hope your friend's knee is ok now and sending you lots of luck for the race on Sunday...are you nervous or excited,you will do great look at all the training you have done..well done,have a nice day x :)

Have a great weekend Joanne, Good luck for sunday xx

good luck for today AND tomorrow Jo, I know you will do superbly at both :D glad your friends knees are better too - would have been disappointing for both of you if you couldn't have done it together!

Never Forget sounds really good - i would love to see it at some point! :)

have a lovely day today :) xxx

Hiya Joanne.
Hope your friend's knee is ok now and sending you lots of luck for the race on Sunday...are you nervous or excited,you will do great look at all the training you have done..well done,have a nice day x :)

Thanks Fuzzy, yeh Sam's knee much better, hope it holds out for the race! I'm really excited about it (although the weather forecast doesn't look too clever :() This'll be my 4th time but ive never run it when its raining always been really lucky with the weather. It will be interesting to see if it makes any difference!

Have a great weekend Joanne, Good luck for sunday xx

Thanks Hayley x

good luck for today AND tomorrow Jo, I know you will do superbly at both :D glad your friends knees are better too - would have been disappointing for both of you if you couldn't have done it together!

Never Forget sounds really good - i would love to see it at some point! :)

have a lovely day today :) xxx

Thanks Rach, I'm so glad we are getting to do it together, would be rubbish if we didn't do it, we always high 5 each other after every 1k so i would look mighty silly high fiving myself, ha!

Really looking forward to never forget, will let you know how it goes!
x

Well wi today went extremely well, I lost 3.5lbs :eek::eek: I had been trying really hard but didn't expect to lose that much. I'm chuffed! That means that i've lost over 2 stone since starting this venture back in January. One last stone to go and ill be most happy!

Think im going to try and do sit ups every day until i go my holidays and see if it makes a difference. Feel ok about everything else, but my stomach is still not too clever bit too flabby for my liking! Here's hoping the sit ups work.

Well 10k tomorrow and im really looking forward to it, its at 10am so will need to get up nice and early to make sure im there to warm up on time! Having a treat tonight as its wi day and making a big bowl of pasta with pesto (eek!) and pine nuts (even more eek!) I at least bought half fat greek cheese! That should give me enough energy for the morning. Never Forget tonight at the SECC so will need to be straight home after it and straight into bed. I really hope that bf will be home by then. He's out at the football today - 9 o'clock he left so no doubt he will come home a fine mess!!! If he disturbs me he's in BIG trouble!!!
Anyhoo hope you are all having a nice weekend

x

Aww well done on that fab loss this week :D
Will be thinking of you tomoz,you go girl give em what youve got..you will do great..:D x

Good luck Joanne, you must be so excited. I'll be thinking of you at 10 tommorrow - I'm really jealous and wish I could run that far x Anyway, hope you both make in a good time and enjoy it xx:bliss:

Terrible thing envy but well bloody dun love! You gotta share your secret!! Haha. And all the best for your 10k. I don't know how you do it. Woo Hoo!

S.x

Hiya Joanne,i hope your not too tired to come on here and tell us how you got on today?
I cant wait to hear how it went..;) x

Hope your run went well! At least you got the sun for it! :)

Hi Jo,

Congrats on another fab weightloss!!;) I'm sure you did equally as fab today with the 10K. You're a real superstar!!:D I am still in diet wilderness but am hoping to get my head in gear this week one way or t'other!!:rolleyes:

Shall catch up with ya when you get your breath back LOL!! (you prob haven't even broken a sweat!!:p) Wee buns, lassie!

Back