Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

Hi jo,
ive been flicking through your diary and its really motavating, well done on the 10k, i cant even run a full mile without stopping at the minute lol.
luckerly i have a little jack russel that helps by dragging me when im going a bit slow lol

Good luck for your half marathan.

Thanks reckon i'll need it ha x

Hi Jo!;)

Glad to see your still motivated and steaming ahead. Your weight loss has been fantastic and with hardly a blip! Am afraid i have to consign my road running to the bin at the moment and just concentrate on the treadmill due to the pain in my left hip/leg (think it may be sciatica:sigh:) but the treadmill is a lot less hard on the body! Still couldn't do 10kms mind you - so more power to you!!:D

Diet wise i'm taking a wee break from WW but will return. Am giving CD another go coz i can't seem to get anywhere with any other diet:mad:

Catch up with you soon:)

glad you have your car back - its so easy to miss the pads wearing down on the car.. especially when you just get in it each day and expect it to work.. the garage reckons mine wear down so fast cause i drive too fast.. w/e trevor :p

did it set you back much? I have been totally skinnt for the last three weeks cause i needed a new tyre as well as new pads :( really looking forward to pay day i can tell you! x

Hope you have a good day - any training planned or do you give your self weekends off

Hi Jo!;)

Glad to see your still motivated and steaming ahead. Your weight loss has been fantastic and with hardly a blip! Am afraid i have to consign my road running to the bin at the moment and just concentrate on the treadmill due to the pain in my left hip/leg (think it may be sciatica:sigh:) but the treadmill is a lot less hard on the body! Still couldn't do 10kms mind you - so more power to you!!:D

Diet wise i'm taking a wee break from WW but will return. Am giving CD another go coz i can't seem to get anywhere with any other diet:mad:

Catch up with you soon:)

Hi Jaxie

Thats a shame about your pain, my friend suffered from sciatica and she had a real hard time with it, hope it improves for you soon. My running buddy is having a real hard time with her knees, she's going to go to the docs next week and ive a horrible feeling they are going to tell her to stop running :( Fingers crossed they won't!

Good luck with giving CD a go again, if it works best for you then go for it definately!!

x

glad you have your car back - its so easy to miss the pads wearing down on the car.. especially when you just get in it each day and expect it to work.. the garage reckons mine wear down so fast cause i drive too fast.. w/e trevor :p

did it set you back much? I have been totally skinnt for the last three weeks cause i needed a new tyre as well as new pads :( really looking forward to pay day i can tell you! x

Hi Rach

I reckon the brake pads are probably due to the sheer number of miles I drive, i'm about 400 miles a working week!!! So got those changed, spark plugs and coil pack, in the end i ended up paying £110 which seems a lot but in actual fact only paid £20 for the labour rest was for the parts. Family member's good mates garage so I'm really fortunate that they always sort me out! I'm also really skint this month and don't get paid for near enough another 2 weeks aarrgghh!! Had to get a new passport too which set me back £80!!!! Definately roll on pay day!

Hope you enjoyed the cinema last night
x

Hope you have a good day - any training planned or do you give your self weekends off

Hi Aaleigha, I normally do go out either sat or sun morning but since I was out on fri and going out again on tues im having the weekend off yeyh!! Hope you have a good weekend too, x

Oh meant to say...managed to lose 1lb this week so feeling rather pleased. Yipee :D

I've decided im going to try and do 100 sit ups everyday until my holiday in order to takle this unsightly stomach of mine. I bought a swiss gym ball from tesco during the week £5 to help with sit ups, I usually get a sore back when i do sit ups on the floor, feel like my bones dig into the floor! So we'll see how it goes. Think ill start up a new wee ticker to clock up my sit ups and keep me motivated! Hope all is well with everyone
x

Now 100 sit up sounds like a good idea - not sure I can manage that many a day BUT it is a challenge I can set for myself - afterall it wont impact on my knees and I can work my way up to 100 - thanks so much for the idea

Hiya Joanne,
Well done on the sit ups.Hope your running buddy doesnt have to stop either.
Glad the cars sorted..
have a nice evening..
Oh yeh congrats on the weightloss..:) x

Now 100 sit up sounds like a good idea - not sure I can manage that many a day BUT it is a challenge I can set for myself - afterall it wont impact on my knees and I can work my way up to 100 - thanks so much for the idea

Yeh good idea, the more the merrier joining me on my challenge. I did have a little ticker set up for the next 6 weeks that you could have copied but doesn't seem to be working, will need to sort that!! x

Hiya Joanne,
Well done on the sit ups.Hope your running buddy doesnt have to stop either.
Glad the cars sorted..
have a nice evening..
Oh yeh congrats on the weightloss..:) x

Thanks Fuzzy, hope you are having a good weekend too and thanks for you're continued support, its really appreciated x

So how did the sit ups go today then
I did twenty pilates style sit ups - doing them that slow and controlled is a killer - if I do that everyday I wonder who long it will take me to get to 100
I am going to try for two sessions tomorrow of 15 each (well today actually)

So how did the sit ups go today then
I did twenty pilates style sit ups - doing them that slow and controlled is a killer - if I do that everyday I wonder who long it will take me to get to 100
I am going to try for two sessions tomorrow of 15 each (well today actually)

Heya, well done you on sit ups!!! Mine are going fine, still managing to do 100 everyday, however, stomach was sore for first few days-now not feeling it. I fear I may need to up it! Or I might try and do more in each set. I usually do 4 sets of 25, might try 3 sets of 33. Will see how it goes. Good luck with your sit ups!!!

x

Hi Joanne, you've pushed me to do sit ups as well! Am doing lots of toning exercises as well as I think that's what I need! Hope you have a good week - is it your half term next week as well? It's ours :clap: xx

Hey Joanne, Congrats on your weight loss your doing amazingly.
Love the idea of 100 sit ups a day, May try that also.
Hope you have a good evening xx

Hey there Jo well done on your pound loss hun - it all adds up :D

You've inspired me also to incorporate a few sits up into my daily routine! How was the ball thingy from tesco's was it easier on ur back? xxx

Heya, well done you on sit ups!!! Mine are going fine, still managing to do 100 everyday, however, stomach was sore for first few days-now not feeling it. I fear I may need to up it! Or I might try and do more in each set. I usually do 4 sets of 25, might try 3 sets of 33. Will see how it goes. Good luck with your sit ups!!!

x

try doing really really slow ones with the core muscles all pulled in and tight
like the ones they do in pilates - that really will tell on the muscles and make them work - its all about control

x

try doing really really slow ones with the core muscles all pulled in and tight
like the ones they do in pilates - that really will tell on the muscles and make them work - its all about control

Back