Job interview today and feeling like crap :-(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by naomi1611, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    So i have a job interview today, passed the first interview and they wanna see me for the second one today :D However it is day 4 of my restart today and i have woke up with a headache and i am feeling like absolute crap. Dont really wanna drink anymore water or i'll probably wet myself while im there :rolleyes: Any ideas how i can get through this would be greatly appreciated.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loveablemonkey

loveablemonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Pop a couple of paracetomol and that should get you through? I had an interview last week and because I felt rubbish and only had about 20 mins to get ready because of uni, I ended up contacting them and saying I had another job offer (I wish) and not going - regret that THOROUGHLY now! Once you've dolled yourself up I'm sure you'll feel a hundred times better, that usually works for me! GOOD LUCK!x

4. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for your reply hun. Just took a couple of paracetomol, gonna have one more shake and a small glass of water before i leave and hopefully i will be ok. Will defo feel better once i get dressed:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.