Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Job interview today and feeling like crap :-(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by naomi1611, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    So i have a job interview today, passed the first interview and they wanna see me for the second one today :D However it is day 4 of my restart today and i have woke up with a headache and i am feeling like absolute crap. Dont really wanna drink anymore water or i'll probably wet myself while im there :rolleyes: Any ideas how i can get through this would be greatly appreciated.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loveablemonkey

loveablemonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Pop a couple of paracetomol and that should get you through? I had an interview last week and because I felt rubbish and only had about 20 mins to get ready because of uni, I ended up contacting them and saying I had another job offer (I wish) and not going - regret that THOROUGHLY now! Once you've dolled yourself up I'm sure you'll feel a hundred times better, that usually works for me! GOOD LUCK!x

4. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for your reply hun. Just took a couple of paracetomol, gonna have one more shake and a small glass of water before i leave and hopefully i will be ok. Will defo feel better once i get dressed:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.