Job Swap Day!!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
OK I am so bored at work today I could cry! Sitting here doing a job description for an information technician.

Anyone fancy swopping?

Have I got the most boring job or can you beat me?

M.

i thought u were a full time CDC, mike? or did i just make that up? lol.

u can come look after my 2 year old if ya like. we r lounging on sofa watching casper movie :D (with me using the laptop, of course. (housework is done in a 1 hour mad dash before hubby gets home :eek: )

Sounds like much more fun than this!

I am a full time CDC and a full time IT manager, that's why I live with matchsticks in my eyes lol

M.

awww blimey! no wonder u have kept the weight off! u must never get time to eat! hubby is an IT manager as well. i need matchsticks just to listen to him talk about it. needless to say...NO im not swapping with you :p

LMAO! Yes it is the most boring job in the entire world!

M.

My OH is IT something or other too .... and when I can't get off to sleep I ask him about his day ... always works - I'm off into the land of nod before he's into second sentance!!

lmao.......better not encourage hubby into this then, though he just started some computer course with the open university.....gulp..!

no I wont bother swapping I love my job, registered childminder....what other job can u play go for walks to the perks kick a footie round....?

LOL, my OH is another IT Manager, and yes, matchsticks do come in handy!!!:rolleyes:

Wouldn't swap my job for the world at the moment Icemoose as I have nothing to do at moment so can spend all my time on here!!:D :D

I'll swop with ANYONE at ANYTIME!!

Try working for a psycho that thrives on confrontation & bad atmosphere, lies through her teeth & screaming at people is her idea of motivation!!

If I tell you that there have been 6 people in my job in the last 2.5 years & the longest anyone has lasted had been 4.5 months- I am coming up to 5- you might get the picture!!

Well, I'm not lasting much longer myself to be honest, I have given up the job as Manager (far too much stress) & changed to lowly Sales Agent (YAY!) & am going part time from 12th March (mon, tues & wed) so it's not all bad... oh yeah & I'm on holiday in Italy for a week from Wednesday!!

So no, I wouldn't swap at the moment... ask me again in 2 weeks time though & you might gat a completely different answer lol!

god she sounds awful!!

think u could handle her mike?

Back