JoC's Body Magic Diary

JoC

Silver Member
I have made a start on my weight loss journey but always seem to make excuses as to why i cannot exercise. i thought that if i wrote a diary on here of what exercise i am doing it will encourage me to continue with the exercise.

Like many i am a working mum i start work at 7am so walking to work is a struggle. My only time for exercise is when the kids are in bed so i think the wii would be my best chance.

I have a wii fit and aslo have EA sports active and more workouts, also a Jillian Michaels fitness ultimatum.

I am just off to dust off the wii fit, will update my progress.

I look forward to following your progress. It might make me get off my butt and do a bit more.

Thanks, I really need to motivate myself as i know it will speed up my weightloss and make me feel better. Anyway i have just done 25 minutes on the wii fit burnt 112 calories.

I don't have a wii thingy and would not know one if I fell over it...........you have to understand I am pretty ancient lol so will continue with step exercises and sit ups and walking.

I do understand that this is the best option for you and fits in well with your busy life.

Well done on using up 112 calories.......... that really helps with the motivation.

Had the day off work today (annual leave) as i fancied spending some time with my 4 year old son before he goes to school later this year. Spent half an hour playing on the wii fit, gutted as i was beaten on the football heading game by a 4 year old!!
he absolutley loved it though and i managed to burn 92 calories.

Good progress JoC. What a great way to enjoy your little one.

I hae had so much physical activity today, real hard slogging stuff that I do not think I need the torture of my situps and steps.

Keep up the good work.

Really struggled today, but managed 30 minutes on wii fit tonight burning 130 calories

Had a rest Friday night as i was feeling a bit sore.Last night tried the biggest loser for the wii, only did the fitness test (30 mins) but managed to burn 130 calories. Went back on the biggest loser today for (37 mins) burned 200 calories.

Well done JoC. You are doing so well.

I am just about to start my exercise by going out and mucking out the stables.

Have also re-discovered fitness for myself. Bought a 2nd hand bike a few weeks ago, best buy in ages. I do not like gyms and my time is rather limited, therefore I love the flexibility of cycling. Burn loads of cals cycling. Yay!
Today at Lidl's they sell a bike computer, with mileage count, calories burnt along with other functions. Bargain at £3.99. Just bought one and I am happy with it. :)
@JoC Happy exercising, u r doing fab

Have also re-discovered fitness for myself. Bought a 2nd hand bike a few weeks ago, best buy in ages. I do not like gyms and my time is rather limited, therefore I love the flexibility of cycling. Burn loads of cals cycling. Yay!
Today at Lidl's they sell a bike computer, with mileage count, calories burnt along with other functions. Bargain at £3.99. Just bought one and I am happy with it. :)
@JoC Happy exercising, u r doing fab

Thanks hexe, good luck with the cycling :)

Having a day off exercise today,as aching all over so must be doing me some good. I have done plenty of walking today in my lunch break and wore my fit flops to work so hopefully these will help tone my wobbly legs.

What a nightmare, kids in bed, exercise gear on turned on wii only to find wii remotes flat aaah!. I think my hubby may have used the wii earlier and not put them on charge. (We have a charger unit that you connect to the pc to charge them). Tried to search for spare batteries, no joy.
Gave up and have just done some sit ups and squats. Will try and get up early to get 1/2 and hour in before work tomorrow. This will mean a 5am alarm call but no pain no gain. WI night tomorrow so always struggle to get some exercise in as i don't get home from wi til 8.30 pm.

Stick with it JoC............... you will get there and feel so much better for it.

hugs xx

Back exercising today,missed a few days as the kids have been ill. Today i managed 25 minutes on the biggest loser (wii) burnt 130 calories. Trying to do more walking as well

Feeling really sluggish today but was inspired by a post on here and managed 20 minutes step on the wii fit.

Back