Jodie Gibson 6st weight loss..

laurenmay

Gold Member
Has anyone else read her success story and seen the photos? She looks amazing!! And lost 6stone in 6 months.. her starting weight and size is the same as me so it's inspiration to look at her now & think I could achieve that!

She only ate 1250 calories a day but its all high protein things to keep fuller for longer, so 1250 must work if she lost it that quickly & has kept it off too.. and her body looks amazing, you would never think she was overweight!

I agree she looks great but I'm always a bit cynical about these z list celebrity's losing weight as you just know the DVD will follow a few months after them looking shocking in a bikini!
I think a lot of them lose weight quickly for the DVD then pile it back on again.

I agree she looks great but I'm always a bit cynical about these z list celebrity's losing weight as you just know the DVD will follow a few months after them looking shocking in a bikini!
I think a lot of them lose weight quickly for the DVD then pile it back on again.

I don't think she set out to do a DVD from the beginning though? I think she just lost the weight herself and then cause she's got the benefit of being a minor celeb she was able to do a DVD. I'm not sure though!

She looks amazing... I'm sure it took her longer than 6 months. In an interview she says she lost four than put 2 stone back on and then lost four stone..so think taken her longer, but certainly not taking away from her results and hard work. She followed Paleo...no sugar/ processed food etc. within her calorie counting.

I don't think she set out to do a DVD from the beginning though? I think she just lost the weight herself and then cause she's got the benefit of being a minor celeb she was able to do a DVD. I'm not sure though!

I'm inclined to believe it was agreed all along, it always follows the same pattern - they get photographed in the most unflattering outfit ever and hey presto it turns up as the 'before' shot on their fitness DVD six months later.

Back