Jodie79 SS Diary Day 1 to Goal!!!

DAY 22

Hi guys,

Today has been awful! Not on the CD diet front as i'm still going 100% SS. Its because i had to go to hospital.

Had my porridge for breakfast, mint choc shake for lunch and vegetable soup for tea.

Well i went to hospital as i have a weird red itching mark on my back, the doctor told me that she thinks that i might has a mild case of skin cancer! I just burst into tears, she told me not to worry ( like i'm not going to do that!). I had to have a biopsy, god that was painful! I will get my results back in 3-6 weeks and i have another appointment on the 30th October. I will have to have treatment, but it is not life threating and she said if i can get any skin cancer then this is the best one to have as it does not go into for tissues, it is just on the surface. I'm ok now, my back is in a little pain as i had to have stitches but i have got over the shock. My poor OH is away and he feels awful that he is not here with me, bless!
I have decided that i'm going to make my xmas cake this weekend and my own homemade mincemeat for my mince pies that i will make in December. I'm going to be strong and not try any from the bowl, its just i need to get started as its September already and i want it to be moist. I can't wait for xmas!!! Oh well back to work tomorrow!!!

I hope everyone is going strong!!!
Bye for now!!!:wave_cry:

Hi Jodie, so sorry to hear about your trip to hospital and hope that you're feeling ok now (although appreciate that must be v worrying). At least you have taken the step of getting it sorted out, which is sometimes half the battle.

Good for you to be thinking about Xmas! Your cake and mince pies will be so much nicer than bought ones. I'm finding that cooking makes me feel really wholesome and is a really worthwhile thing to do - which is strange when you think that you're not eating! Anyway, hope that you're ok and keep up the good work on the diet - you're doing SO well.

Tx

your doing SO SO well - keep goingand KEEP POSTING - i love your posts :)

DAY 23 & Day24

Hi guys (Day 23)

Well today started off ok and then i all went down hill.

Porridge for breakfast, Banana shake for lunch and then i binged!!! :(

I'am so upset with myself! Its with what i got told yesterday that i thought food would make me feel better but it has'nt. I started off with one thing and that lead to another which i know it always does!!!
I feel like i have let you all down. I want to thankyou all for all your nice messages (Trine, vicky, Tif and geebee).

Day 24

I thought that i would be ok today and be able to get back on track but when you are surrounded by food at work it is hard.

I had my porridge for breakfast and by lunch i started to binge again by 16.00hrs i felt sick and looked at myself in the mirror and thought why i'am doing this to myself. I can fit into my size 12s and i started to feel good about myself and i don't want all this hard work to go to waste.

So its Day 25 on a saturday morning and that is it i have had 2 days where i have let myself down and now it stops. today is going to be positive, i'm going to prove to myself that i can get back on track and do this once and for all. In the last 2 days i have written down what i binge on and when i get to goal i will post it on here because at the moment i'm too ashamed but feel good for writing it all down on paper. I will post tonight and let you know how i have done. I know that i can do this!!!

Jodie:wave_cry:

dont beat yourself up about it. we all have moments where we lapse. I did friday, then as a result also did saturday and sunday. But I have been 100% today and hoping it will continue. Dreading my wi on thursday though but will try to drink plenty and exercise a lot and fingers crossed i will be ok. You will get back on track Jodie I am sure of it

Vicky xx

Back