Jodie's EE food diary...am i doing it right??

Monday 6th August - Feelimg 2lbs lighter today he he!!

REMEMBER under 10 SYNS ON WEEKDAYS...EXCEPT FRIDAY!! :)

B: Oats so simple original porridge sachet HEB with 180ml of milk (some of HEA, save some for tea later)

Snacks: Tea (HEA) Gonna try a nectarine SUPERFREE, not sure yet but will let you know!! :) and a clementine SUPERFREE

L: Quorn peppered steak FREE, Aldi everyday essential golden savoury rice about 1/4 of a packet 1 SYN (I'm gonna count it as 1 because I saw online that 100g is about 1 so lets go with that!! plus 1/3 of my plate will be lettuce and cucumber SUPERFREE. I love doing this because it definitely makes me think about my portion sizes...so clever!! :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SNACK: Another clementine SUPERFREE, tea HEA

D: Dad's making full fat naughty spaghetti bolognese for all of us tonight so I have said I don't want any of his nasty fat version. I'm gonna have quorn mice FREE style spaghetti bolognese with 1/3 salad so that I don't have a massive bowl!

Snack: baby toffee crisp 5 syns (99 kcal) and tea HEA, 4 squares mint aero (4 syns)

Syns: 10

Water check: 3 pints

Gym: 1 hour including arm, core and cardio :eek:)

Attachments

• 2012-08-06 13.12.55.jpg
    2012-08-06 13.12.55.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
P.S You may have nticed that I've chucked a pic of my lunch in there. think this is a fun way of remembering what you ate and seeing how good it looked even though it was extremely healthy ;)

Tuesday 7th August

B: 2 x wholemeal warburtons HEB, beans FREE...really need to be more organised for breakfast and sort out some mushrooms for my SUPERFREE!!! I keep forgetting in the morning before work. My portions are not massive anyway so should be ok. Plus cup of tea HEA

Snack: Activia FF yoghurt FREE - I really don't like these! Going to find a 0 syn yoghurt that tastes better I think! :)

L: last nights quorn spag boll FREE with rice FREE and salad SUPERFREE

Snack: ww cake 4 syns and tea HEA, nectarine SUPERFREE

D: quorn sausages x 2 (2 syns) and potatoe and brussels cakes (slimming eats adapted) with HEA milk and onions in beef oxo gravy...lovely!

Snacks: penguin 5 syns and some cherryade

Syns: probably about 15 for cherryade and picking bits.

Water: 2 pint

No gym today :)

Last edited:
Wednesday 8th August 2012

B: 2 x warburtons wholemeal HEB and 1/2 a tin of baked beans FREE, with tea HEA

Snack: Clementine SUPERFREE

L: Last nights dinner :) 2 syns, without the gravy and onions because I couldn't be bothered!! The bubble and squeak cakes were good though, definitely filling!! oh yeah and I added in some beans in the end because I was really hungry! :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Snack: Clementine SUPERFREE and Tea HEA

Ok so it's 5pm and I'm going to the gym after work which means I won't eat until about 8 the earliest! I am freaking out because I'm really quite hungry. So to take the edge off of the hunger I just microwaved a quarter of a tin of beans FREE in a mug lol! I know it's weird but fruit just wasn't cutting it today! I know this might be a bit crap diet wise but at least it's a free food and not a bag of crisps! I'm hoping the beans will get rid of the hunger pains and keep me going until after gym!! :)

D:Chicken Fajitas with a discovery wrap 6 syns with golden savoury rice and salad. FREE rice 200g Asda golden savoury rice 1 syn, fajita discovery seasoning mix 1 syn roughly

Syns: 20?...hungry day today! Ok so I just got a bit out of control and had 2 meringue nests (5 syns) and some cream :eek:( I was feeling sorry for myself because I haven't eaten a lot and have a headache...So the cream was bout 5 syns aswell

Last edited:
i think I need to sort out some fun snacks...I am being good with mainly just reaching for SUPERFREE in between meals but it's getting pretty boring!!

Thursday 9th August

B: Oats so simple original porridge sachet HEB with 180ml of semi skimmed milk HEA

Snack: WW red grape cordial NAS FREE,

L: last nights chicken fajitas 1 syn for discovery fajita mix with JP FREE and beans maybe FREE

D: Apparently my dad is making us a roast dinner..so that will be Pork chop with roast potatoes and vegetables which would all be free if I cooked it but seen as my dad is doing it i am going to have to save most of the rest of my syns for the milk and butter in the mash or the oil on the roast potatoes depending on what he is gonna do. Will try to load up on vegetables instead of the potatoes so it should balance out :)

At the gym tonight anyway...:)

Water: 2 pints

Syns: 1Ok so no idea about the syns because I had butter in the mash etc and had a cheeky cake after as well!! :( STOP BEING NAUGHTY JODIE!! Hoping I haven't put on this week..would be happy to sts!!

Last edited:
Friday 10th August

B: Porridge Sachet HEB with 180ml ss milk HEA, Tea HEA

L: JP and beans with 1/3 SUPERFREE salad :) and 2 slices of turkey and stuffing style slice quorn FREE

Snack: 1 slice of quorn turkey and stuffing FREE and a cup of coffee *black FREE

D: Going to the cinema so it's either a dirty KFC meal or this: - Hopefully I make the right choice tonight!! Boots - Tuna pasta salad pot boots 4 syns, Diet coke FREE, Walkers baked crisps 5 Syns, Shapers chocolate mint nougat bar 4 syns.

SYNS: 13

WATER: 3 pints

Last edited:
So friday and Saturday did not end well food wise! I put on a pound on my Sunday weigh in.

Not sure if I am going to be on plan this week, just going to eat normally but not excessively and see what happens.??? Kind of can't be bothered to think about what I'm eating at the minute so obviously not in the mind set of loosing weight yet!!

Monday 13th August:

B: Porridge sachet with 180ml skimmed milk and a coffee with milk.

L: 3 x cauldron falafel's with a tortilla wrap and salad with beetroot pickle. Ready salted hula hoops and an apple.

Snack: Celery stick..

D:

Water:

Thursday 28th August 2012

B: Kingsmill 50/50 medium x 2 slices 9.5 and Baked beans (1/2 a tin) FREE

L: Bernard Matthews Turkey tikka chunks (1/2 a pack) FREE, lettuce SUPERFREE, cherry tomatoes SUPERFREE, Cauldron Falafel x 2 - 2 SYNS, Slice of Ham FREE

D:

SYNS: 11.5

HEA: Glass of ss milk
HEB:

Starting again after baby weight has caught up on me and being at home I just seem to want to eat the world! :) Here goes...

Monday 9th February 2015

B: 1 x Asda reduced fat cumberland sausage - 1 syn
Baked Beans (FREE)
Tomatoes (FREE)
Mushrooms (FREE)
Smoked back bacon x 2 rashers fat removed (FREE)
Egg fried in fry light (FREE)
2 x 400g wholemeal slices (HEB)
Cup of tea with 2 x sweetener and skimmed milk (HEA)

TOTAL = 1 SYN HEA / HEB

S: Muller Light Fat Free Peach and pineapple yoghurt (FREE)

L: Chicken breast (FREE) lettuce, Boiled Egg (FREE), Baked beans (FREE), 7 olives in water (1 syn), onion (FREE) tomatoe (FREE)
Drink - No added sugar concentrated juice with fizzy water (FREE)

TOTAL= 1 SYN

S: Tea (milk from HEA)

D: Parsnip Soup - Parnsips (FREE) Onions (FREE) Garlic (FREE) Oxo Vegetable stock (FREE)
Slimming world Creamy Mushroom and tomato pasta (FREE) with 5 Asda meat free meatballs (1 syn roughly)

TOTAL=1 SYN

S: Nescafe Dolce Gusto Latte Macchiato pod - 4.5 syns
Asda Mint puffin chocolate bar - 6.5 syns
Drank rest of skimmed milk from HEA allowance.

TOTAL= 11

Syn total for the day= 14

Last edited:
Tuesday 10th February 2015

B: Nescafe Dolce Gusto Latte Macchiato Pod - 4.5 syns

Baked Beans
2 x fried egg (fry light)
2 x rashers of back bacon
mushrooms
tomatoes
2 x wholemeal bread 400g HEB

TOTAL SYNS FOR BREAKFAST = 4.5

S: Miniature Mars celebration 2 syns

L: Iceland sweet chilli chicken grill 3 syn
baked sweet potato with baked beans and side salad

TOTAL SYNS FOR LUNCH = 3

D: 2 x Asda reduced fat cumberland sausages - 2 syns
mashed potato with HEA skimmed milk.
Brocolli, brussels and cauliflower
1 tsp of asda reduced salt gravy granules - 1 syn

Total for Dinner = 3 syns.

S: Rest of HEA milk

Total syns for today = 12.5

Last edited:
Wednesday 11th February 2015

B: Original porridge HEB with 180ml semi skimmed milk from HEA
Cup of tea with HEA milk.

L: Out the window as I was at my parents house and they fed me!!

D: Quorn spaghetti bolognese with light bolognese sauce and garlic bread!!

Last edited:
Thursday 12th February 2015

B: 2 x Bacon with fat removed, Baked Beans, Egg, Tomato and 2 x slices of wholemeal bread HEB
Tea with skimmed milk from HEA

L: Last nights Quorn bolognese with light bnolognese sauce (roughly 1 syn for sauce because it was divided by three portions and this is the small portion)
Pasta and salad

D:

SYN TOTAL: 1

Back