Jodie's EE food diary...am i doing it right??

lol I think the one where you point and send me off cos I've eaten a hundred jaffas is the way to go!!!!!

Hold on just noticed that you kick me when I turn my back lol...there's no need for that!! :)

Ok so I'm back! Been away from the SW diet for a few days...had a crazy week. Definitely wouldn't have lost ANY weight this week as I have not really been following the diet at all. It all started when I made my mum a birthday cake on Tuesday and helped myself to most of it!! The rest of the week was down hill from there. I'm kind of following it as much as I can today by just not being so greedy! lol Back on the wagon Monday. I'll weigh in on Monday and see what the damage is. I've got 8 months until the wedding so as long as I can sort it out before then..life will be good :)

There's pretty much no point in me even recording what I'm eating this weekend seen as I'm going out for a Mexican tomoz! I'll check back in Monday x :)

Ok so I'm back! Been away from the SW diet for a few days...had a crazy week. Definitely wouldn't have lost ANY weight this week as I have not really been following the diet at all. It all started when I made my mum a birthday cake on Tuesday and helped myself to most of it!! The rest of the week was down hill from there. I'm kind of following it as much as I can today by just not being so greedy! lol Back on the wagon Monday. I'll weigh in on Monday and see what the damage is. I've got 8 months until the wedding so as long as I can sort it out before then..life will be good :)

There's pretty much no point in me even recording what I'm eating this weekend seen as I'm going out for a Mexican tomoz! I'll check back in Monday x :)

Welcome back hun :wavey:

Not well this week...AGAIN!!

Not really on plan as I don't fancy eating much as it is. Lost a pound this week though so really pleased with that seen as I was just going with the flow food wise. Think I'll get back on plan before the end of the week if i feel better. So far so good though :) Got my half a stone badge and completed my first mini goal! :) Yay!

It's weird because I don't really look like I have lost anything...people at work have been telling me my face is different and the top half of my body but this is totally not good to me!! It's the bottom half I wanna get rid of!! I'm sure it will come in time..with the next half a stone! :) Looking forward to hols in Egypt April 28th...maybe I'll get a size 10 bikini!! :) x x

Jode x

Well done Jode! I'm absolutely chuffed to bits for you!! :bliss:

My weight has come off my top too! I was starting to look a bit mis-shaped, lol!

We fly to Tenerife on 29th April for a long weekend break (which makes me laugh every time I think about it ... such a long way to go for a weekend, lol) so I tried my white linen trousers on with a boob tube and felt fab! I may never be a size 10 but my confidence is growing ;)

Yay well done you! The boob tube and linen trousers look is a total winner!! :)

So do you agree with my theory that if you keep going it will eventually come off the bottom as well otherwise I am literally going to just be a pair of legs and a bum!!

Yay well done you! The boob tube and linen trousers look is a total winner!! :)

So do you agree with my theory that if you keep going it will eventually come off the bottom as well otherwise I am literally going to just be a pair of legs and a bum!!

Absolutely! I am pear shaped - there's no denying it! But as long as I'm in proportion I can live with that! May have to kick start the exercise though ... grrr! I've been putting it off but I can't put it off much longer ;)

21/3

B: Warburtons wholemeal x 2 (400g loaf) - HEB
Half a tin of Baked Beans - FREE

Snack: Apple

L: Spicy chicken and Vegetable Bake (1 syn) with cous cous (Free)
Spicy Chicken and Vegetable Bake | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

Snack: Tea (15ml of HeA), FF strawberry Cheesecake Muller Light (1 syn)

D: 200g rustic oven chips (2 syn)
2 x LM sausages (4 syns)
Beans (Free)
Mushrooms (Superfree)

Syns: 8
HeA: 250ml SS Milk (-15ml for tea)
HeB: 2 x Warburtons wholemeal (400g)

Exercise Section!!

@ the gym:

24 minutes treadmill - 1.69 miles - 185 calories
100 legy things..The weight thing that does the outside of your thighs!
100 sit ups...

:eek:)

Last edited:
22/3

B: 2 x Warburtons Wholemeal bread (HeB)
Baked Beans (Free)

Snack: Apple, coffee (some of HeA milk)

L: Spicy chicken and Vegetable Bake (1 syn) with rice (Free)

Snack: Orange

D: Chilli Con Carne with Rice (Quorn mince)

Snack: 2 x Tesco value mousse (80 cal each) - 8 syns

Syns: 9
HeA: 230ml ss milk + coffee milk
HeB: Warburtons wholemeal x 2

Last edited:
21/3

B: Warburtons wholemeal x 2 (400g loaf) - HEB
Half a tin of Baked Beans - FREE

Snack: Apple

L: Spicy chicken and Vegetable Bake (1 syn) with cous cous (Free)
Spicy Chicken and Vegetable Bake | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

Snack: Tea (15ml of HeA), FF strawberry Cheesecake Muller Light (1 syn)

D: 200g rustic oven chips (2 syn)
2 x LM sausages (4 syns)
Beans (Free)
Mushrooms (Superfree)

Syns: 8
HeA: 250ml SS Milk (-15ml for tea)
HeB: 2 x Warburtons wholemeal (400g)

Exercise Section!!

@ the gym:

24 minutes treadmill - 1.69 miles - 185 calories
100 legy things..The weight thing that does the outside of your thighs!
100 sit ups...

:eek:)

What's this new Exercise Section???

OMG! Well done!! You've beaten me to it! Still a swear word to me :D

I know...we brought it up the other day and I just thought hold on a minute...what's this all about! lol It was pretty fun...supposed to be going again tonight but I have my driving test tomorrow so I'm not sure if I just wanna go home and chill out tonight instead...see how I feel later...watch this space for more exercising sections!! :)

23/3

B: Oats So Simple Plain Sachet (HeB)
180ml SS Milk (HeA)

L: Chilli Con Carne with Rice (Quorn mince)

Snack: Orange, New York Cheesecake Muller Light (1 syn)

D: Asda Chickpea Dahl and chips maybe..?

Syns: 1
HeA: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
HeB: Oats So Simple Plain Sachet

I know...we brought it up the other day and I just thought hold on a minute...what's this all about! lol It was pretty fun...supposed to be going again tonight but I have my driving test tomorrow so I'm not sure if I just wanna go home and chill out tonight instead...see how I feel later...watch this space for more exercising sections!! :)

Exciting times! Good luck for your driving test hun xx :character00182:

28/3

B: 2 x warburtons wholemeal bread (HeB)
Half tin of baked beans (free)

Snack: boiled egg (free)

L: jacket p (free)
Other half of tin beans (free)
Lettuce, red onion, yellow pepper, spring onion (super / free)

Snack: 6 x sour apple extreme chewits (6.25)
Muller light FF (free)
Orange (free)

Dinner: quorn chilli and rice (quorn, chopped toms, shallots, spices, kidney beans, garlic) free

Dessert: banana milk shake (28g banana pureed 1.5 syns, 250ml ss milk, sweetener)

Snack: 2 x Jaffa cakes (5)

Syns: 12.75
HeA: 250ml ss milk
HeB: warburtons bread x 2 (400g)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
29/3

B: oats so simple plain sachet (HeB)
180ml ss milk (HeA)

L: Iceland hot n spicy chicken steak (5.5)
New potatoes tinned (free)
Kidney beans (free)

Snack: apple, FF muller light

D: mild chicken curry, rice and salad (recipe from slimming eats)

Snack: Curls (3.5 syns)

Syns: 9
HeA: 250ml ss milk
HeB: oats so simple sachet plain

Exercise section: hardcore tonight!!

Treadmill:

45 minutes interval workout
268 calories burnt
2.8 miles

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Back